• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the WWE is sending Cesaro and Rollins to Wrestlemania Fan Axxess this year. Is that a common practice, or an indication that they will be called up to the main roster shortly after Mania?

Looks like the WWE is sending Cesaro and Rollins to Wrestlemania Fan Axxess this year. Is that a common practice, or an indication that they will be called up to the main roster shortly after Mania?

Common practice. They will probably job to dudes like Heath Slater and Ezekiel Jackson in matches.

G-Fex

Its time for G-Fex's predictions of the fuuuuuutuuuuuuure

Sheamus is the next Goldberg

Otunga is the next Chris Masters

Its time for G-Fex's predictions of the fuuuuuutuuuuuuure

Sheamus is the next Goldberg

Otunga is the next Chris Masters

Looking at the present versions of both men this seems reasonable, Sheamus comes out each week and squashes someone on his way to the title and Otunga is drawing from the old masterpiece entrance, he even has a jacket/coat to throw off his back now.

And I feel as if that bald taker picture is spoiling the purity of my WM experience.

G-Fex

Looking at the present versions of both men this seems reasonable, Sheamus comes out each week and squashes someone on his way to the title and Otunga is drawing from the old masterpiece entrance, he even has a jacket/coat to throw off his back now.

And I feel as if that bald taker picture is spoiling the purity of my WM experience.
Without the Guidance of Paul Bearer and the power of the Urn, the Undertaker is aging and withering away.

Without the Guidance of Paul Bearer and the power of the Urn, the Undertaker is aging and withering away.

If only Kane hadn't inadvertently killed Paul Bearer back in 2010 with an unceremonious death by falling, then again the man survived a concrete crypt so maybe Taker's life force can yet be sustained.

G-Fex

If only Kane hadn't inadvertently killed Paul Bearer back in 2010 with an unceremonious death by falling, then again the man survived a concrete crypt so maybe Taker's life force can yet be sustained.
Maaaybe? Its Important for Taker to wrestle.

You see.....

Taker sees demons only he can see, then he fights the demon embodied in his opponent and he Tombstones him he's sending them back to hell.

Maaaybe? Its Important for Taker to wrestle.

You see.....

Taker sees demons only he can see, then he fights the demon embodied in his opponent and he Tombstones him he's sending them back to hell.

Sounds like the general plot of an Undertaker themed comic or manga, the real reason we need repeated Taker/HHH matches is because the burying time demon embodied deep within Trips soul is the most powerful and resilient one of all, after WM27 HHH will leave a changed man, for the better.

Aiii

So not worth it
You probably mean 28, because after 27 Trips remained pretty much the same guy, sucking the fun out of storylines left and right :)

G-Fex

Sounds like the general plot of an Undertaker themed comic or manga, the real reason we need repeated Taker/HHH matches is because the burying time demon embodied deep within Trips soul is the most powerful and resilient one of all, after WM27 HHH will leave a changed man, for the better.
Exactly, Now there's more than some silly winning streak on the line.

Its the fate of the world.

You probably mean 28, because after 27 Trips remained pretty much the same guy, sucking the fun out of storylines left and right :)

Yep, I botched it, I meant to say WM28 on the 21st of April (cheers Taker).
But this proves that the HHH demon was alive and well throughout last year.

G-Fex said:
Exactly, Now there's more than some silly winning streak on the line.

Its the fate of the world.
It's the end of the world as we know it, suck it Jericho, he delivered nothing of the sort.

Aiii

So not worth it
This would explain why he has no problem calling women whores on live tv while being all Hustle, Loyalty and Respect on his merchandise.

Too bad Cena's soul died many many years ago

Cena is a soulless robot, you think the prototype gimmick was just for show? really this would explain everything, Cena is a robot programmed by the mad genius Vince McMahon to be his perfect superstar, though once he reached the main roster he began to develop awareness and a personality through rapping so McMahon had to reprogram him leading to the repetitive Cena we have today, why else do all Cena matches follow the same formula? why else would he be so damn resilient and unbeatable, he is more than a man, he's a machine!
Computerized
Entertainment
Noble
Android

Kaladin

zeVZC.gif

Best part of the night, in my opinion. And even then, I'm a little put off by it; I'm sure the repo guy was supposed to look good for stopping Rosita and Sarita, but he really just looked like he was trying to take them along with the car.

My favorite part is how he was carrying Rosita, two in the pink, one in the stink.

seen clearer here:

292912_10150657642471026_31695961025_9447347_1737216378_n.jpg

Yes, I know a thumb is unusual with that.....work with me here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We have 1 Raw before Mania. How can they sell this show to me?

jmdajr

We have 1 Raw before Mania. How can they sell this show to me?

Does it matter? You know you're going to watch.

But yeah, the time for talk is over.

Cena needs to be Rock bottomed through a table, Taker needs to hit Trips with a bolt of lighting, and Jericho needs to attack Punk with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Kaladin

Cena needs to be Rock bottomed through a table, Taker needs to hit Trips with a bolt of lighting, and Jericho needs to attack Punk with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

It's nice to want things isn't it?

Well i'm already disappointed in next weeks Raw knowing that this isn't going to happen, that's some attitude era stuff right there.

Ultratech

If you go by that logic, you could argue that HHH is the true Undertaker.
(Look back at how many people he's buried over the years!)

JBL was great on the mic and one of the better commentators they've had, but his matches were unbelievably dull.

I'd love to see him managing someone like Tyson Kidd or Kassius Ohno

Kaladin

JBL was great on the mic and one of the better commentators they've had, but his matches were unbelievably dull.

I'd love to see him managing someone like Tyson Kidd or Kassius Ohno

Only chance you'll see JBL is a rare special one time appearance on RAW for something. He's one of the few wrestlers that is enjoying retirement.

DMczaf

Now this is a Wrestlemania build.

As is this

I feel they should have looked to the Stone Cold/Rock build for some inspiration with regards to Rock/Cena

You know its sad when Cody and Big Show are doing a better job of selling their WM match than Rock and Cena.

Cody is carrying Big Slow's ass to a great WM build.

Carnby

If they really announce next year's WM main event after WM 28, I'm done. I can't take another year this.

I love wrestling, but why do I hate WWE so much. :(

Cena is a soulless robot, you think the prototype gimmick was just for show? really this would explain everything, Cena is a robot programmed by the mad genius Vince McMahon to be his perfect superstar, though once he reached the main roster he began to develop awareness and a personality through rapping so McMahon had to reprogram him leading to the repetitive Cena we have today, why else do all Cena matches follow the same formula? why else would he be so damn resilient and unbeatable, he is more than a man, he's a machine!
Computerized
Entertainment
Noble
Android

http://youtu.be/WWo9thujgGI

yup a robot

also espn giving HBK shoutouts today on not so top 10 " sells it like HBK @ Summerslam" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom