• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

JBL needs to come back and announce. We had him for far too little a time.
He's enjoying himself too much in Bermuda.

McCool was a fine wrestler. Didn't care that she was always in the top scene for Smackdown Diva's. Then again, separating Diva's like that is a big mistake. Her wrestling ability is above Kelly, sure but everybody has better ability than her.

tm24

I actually like McCool. I thought she was a great heel and I loved her and Layla together. I hope they both come back soon.

layla is already back getting back into ring shape in FCW. Apparently she's added some lucha moves to her matches and she looks really good now

Mr. Sam

I blame Vince for that and Mysterio can move back then before he blew both his knees out.

Actually, he still has one good knee. Unfortunately, the other has no cartilage on it - it's just bone on bone.

I'm still more than satisfied with Mysterio's match output, even if he's not as quick or agile as he used to be. Recent best of collections have been littered with Mysterio matches for a reason.

somedevil

Actually, he still has one good knee. Unfortunately, the other has no cartilage on it - it's just bone on bone.

I'm still more than satisfied with Mysterio's match output, even if he's not as quick or agile as he used to be. Recent best of collections have been littered with Mysterio matches for a reason.

I agree, he was doing awesome matches on RAW before he injured his knee.

When Cara returns. It'll be the perfect setup for there WM match for next year.
I'm still annoyed that we don't get that match this year, I don't want to have to wait another year for it!

I was touched when Sin Cara aped Rey's signature "Ow, my leg!" move. Otherwise, he does flips, and I suppose that's what Rey Mysterio is to a lot of people.
Sin Cara lacks a vital ability that Mysterio has, the ability to wail in convincing terror and agony.

And you just know who will be the one to give the speech

"19...and 1"

84woR.gif

I got a lot of favorite build-up videos, but that last 10 or so seconds with the music beats matching up to the quick shots of Rock and Austin, with JR going crazy as fuck in the background...just the hypest wrestling thing ever. I love it.

Its so sad that Vince doesn't remember how important that is.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Mysterio's last match with Del Rio was basically on one leg, and it was one of the better RAW matches in the year. Yeah, I'm tired of the underdog schtick too, but he's still capable of a stellar match when he's healthy.

jmdajr

Wait, wtf? Seriously? Why would WWE ask him to do that? WHY

I thought he just got fat. Happens with age/road schedule/lazyness/injuries etc.

Hell HHH got pretty portly during Evolution era. It made me sad.

Looked good when he came back from the 2nd quad tear. Lean and mean.

Getting kinda tubby again though. :'(

They'll never cut Daniel Bryan. Even if he is jobbing they'll keep him around for life. He will make musclebound shitty wrestler #795 look good on their debut.

RBH

--King Kong Bundy had harsh words for Miz on Twitter: "I hear the Miz is a top guy in WWE, 6 ft nothing 200 pounds. Yeah he would definitely kick my ass . You #turd. #FIVE"

--AAA announced today that Psicosis would be returning to their promotion but it will be someone new under the mask as Nicho is there already and the 2nd one is currently in EMLL so they are bringing the gimmick back fresh.

--RVD returns to the house show loop this weekend for TNA. At least he has an excuse for not saving Dixie Carter at Victory Road.

--You can check out the official list of FCW wrestler Twitter handles here.

--Chris Jericho on Jimmy Fallon here.

--Layla, who has been on the injured list for some time after tearing both her ACL and MCL, returned at the FCW show last night. She was said to have looked good, both in the ring and otherwise.

--As noted on the front page, Bruce Prichard of TNA suffered two heart attacks recently. The Facebook post from JBL with info on the situation reads: "Very happy one of my best friends Brother Love (Bruce Prichard) is ok after suffering two apparent heart attacks this past week. He's got two new stents and doctor says that according to his research he actually does have a heart. Very, very happy that my pal is ok. A few years ago Gerald Brisco, who hired me at WWE and is also good friend of mine and Bruce's, had a heart attack--so apparently both of them have a heart--who would have believed it?" We wish Prichard the best in his recovery.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...tter-handles-bischoffs-next-tv-deal-tons-more

somedevil

They'll never cut Daniel Bryan. Even if he is jobbing they'll keep him around for life. He will make musclebound shitty wrestler #795 look good on their debut.

Luckily for him FCW lacks that at the moment. It actually filled with ton of good talent that needs to get onto the show. Put Ambrose with Bryan and that will be amazing.

Linkified

After watching Smackdown, I'm feeling D.Bryan vs Sheamus is much more like Chris Jericho vs Edge: including trying to get the crowd stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom