• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the UK broadcast of Smackdown and Daniel Bryan's character is so good. Really hope he can defend at Mania and have even more time to shine.

and triple H doesnt even have any powers. this is going to be a slaughter.

He has earth based powers for his nefarious deeds
7khlk.gif

Even if Daniel Bryan loses at mania I still say his first title run has been a great success.

He now has a character that is more then that guy who can wrestle and he finally gets a reaction from the crowd when his music plays.

Plus we got those Punk vs Bryan matches.

I look forward to many more title runs of my boy D Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching the UK broadcast of Smackdown and Daniel Bryan's character is so good. Really hope he can defend at Mania and have even more time to shine.
It's AJ's superb acting that's putting his character over. She has the shy manipulated schoolgirl crush act down to a t. Props!

rvd2kewl

That'd be insane if Wrestlemania ended up in weather like this. Vince would go nuts.

Obviously hoping that's not the case, but with the forecast calling for scattered thunderstorms you never know.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
That'd be insane if Wrestlemania ended up in weather like this. Vince would go nuts.

Obviously hoping that's not the case, but with the forecast calling for scattered thunderstorms you never know.

It would be glorious. It should be somewhere with a roof. There's no point risking the weather if you don't have to.

Striker

- Earlier today on the KSS-FM radio station in New York, Randy Orton spoke on his match next weekend for WrestleMania against Kane. When asked about not being in the main event, Orton argued that his match with Kane is arguably bigger than the World Heavyweight Championship Match.

Good ol' Randy. Whose gym bag you pooing in next?

Aiii

So not worth it
To be fair to Orton, Kane IS indeed bigger as Bryan and Sheamus. At least one head worth over Sheamus and lets not even mention the size difference with Bryan.

So yeah Orton, good on you man. Keep those spirits high!

Kaladin

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/wwe-hall-of-fame-2012-the-music/id512319712?l=es

WWE Hall Of Fame 2012 – The Music – Track Listing

01 – Edge (Edge) – Jim Johnston

02 – On The Edge (Edge) – Jim Johnston

03 – Blood Brother (Christian) – Jim Johnston

04 – Just Close Your Eyes (Christian) [feat. Bedlam's Gate] – Previously Unreleased – Jim Johnston & Bedlam's Gate

05 – Fist (DX with Mike Tyson) [feat. Prince Michael] – Jim Johnston & Prince Michael

06 – Are You Ready? (D-Generation X) – Jim Johnston

07 – Are You Ready? (D-Generation X) [feat. Age Against The Machine] – Previously Unreleased – Jim Johnston & Age Against the Machine

08 – Horse (Four Horsemen) – Jim Johnston

09 – Common Man Boogie (Dusty Rhodes) – Jim Johnston

10 – Damn (Ron Simmons) – Jim Johnston

11 – Nation of Domination (Faarooq) – Jim Johnston

12 – Longhorn (JBL) – Jim Johnston

13 – Sumo (Yokozuna) – Jim Johnston

14 – So Close Now (The Usos) [feat. David Dallas] – Jim Johnston & David Dallas

15 – Bad Man (Rikishi) – Jim Johnston

16 – Realeza (Alberto Del Rio) [feat. Mariachi Real De Mexico] – Jim Johnston & Mariachi Real De Mexico

Only on iTunes that I can tell....and yes, it says Age Against The Machine.

So I sent away for The Atomic Elbow zine. First off the zine looks great, very well put together. The stories, comics, reviews, and Ultra Mantis Black interview are really good. I thought I was getting my monies worth with the zine and UMB/Atomic Elbow pin set, but when I opened the package I also received an awesome print, some rad old school WCW trading cards, and a hand written note saying thanks for ordering. If you guy's can spare $5 I would highly recommend buying one of these.

http://secondperiodindustries.blogspot.com/2012/03/look-at-what-i-did.html

2012-03-23200311.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Don't think this was mentioned here but the whole reason Nash - Punk angle got killed off in the summer was because they found he had was on medication for his heart and wouldn't let him work in the ring.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_59453.shtml

He said had the storyline played out as originally conceived, John Laurinaitis would have been revealed as the one who texted him at Summerslam.

"It would have been Johnny [Laurinaitis]. It would have been Johnny trying to end around and me trying to say that Paul had changed because he was a blue blood now and he wasn't Clique. He was in the McMahon threshold. We were going to get a Johnny Ace clique of guys to try to take over control of the company, that's when Vince would have gotten fired, and then we would have been after Paul and try to take control of the company. You know, good storyline."

Aw man. Wish this happened so bad.

Raw64life

Can't seem to find the .gif posted of Akeem falling through the ropes that someone posted earlier in this thread. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind found YouTube link

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Don't think this was mentioned here but the whole reason Nash - Punk angle got killed off in the summer was because they found he had was on medication for his heart and wouldn't let him work in the ring.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_59453.shtml

He said had the storyline played out as originally conceived, John Laurinaitis would have been revealed as the one who texted him at Summerslam.

"It would have been Johnny [Laurinaitis]. It would have been Johnny trying to end around and me trying to say that Paul had changed because he was a blue blood now and he wasn't Clique. He was in the McMahon threshold. We were going to get a Johnny Ace clique of guys to try to take over control of the company, that's when Vince would have gotten fired, and then we would have been after Paul and try to take control of the company. You know, good storyline."

Talk about a missed opportunity. I heard he wasn't cleared to complete last year but it wasn't clear why.

Striker

...that's when Vince would have gotten fired, and then we would have been after Paul and try to take control of the company. You know, good storyline."

So Triple H becomes the face of it, rather than Punk? Well, I'm not saddened by that misfortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom