• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Damn, he got Plywood so pissed off he snapped into Prrrrican Mode.
Yup, Ply's got some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad temper.

My money is on you winning the Cruiserweight title from him.
You know what Ply, I respect you too much to bring you down from your high to reality, so I digress. Your skillz in Halo: Reach are amazing, and I'm simply honored to be able to post in the same thread that you post in. I'm sorry I ever questioned them, and I apologize for my tool-ness. It's only because I wish I was as good as you in Halo: Reach.
AmQOd.gif

♥

They had a good thing going with him and Truth. Never should have been broken up. Can you imagine if New Age Outlaws existed today? They would be broken up after teaming for a month.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
^ THANK YOU HEAVY *clap clap clapclapclap*

They had a good thing going with him and Truth. Never should have been broken up. Can you imagine if New Age Outlaws existed today? They would be broken up after teaming for a month.

I wonder if they would move as much merchandise like in the attitude era. If they did I'm pretty sure they'd be around for a while. That's pretty much why Awesome Truth broke up. Vince thought Truth had merchandise potential.

G-Fex

Ya'll should be appreciating Heavy.

He's the game changer.

He shot on you all CM Punk style.

Now he wears a suit and calls the shots.

Heavy Is the essential Wrasslegaf

DMczaf

YOU STILL GOT IT! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

S D JONES! S D JONES! S D JONES!

^ THANK YOU HEAVY *clap clap clapclapclap*

I wonder if they would move as much merchandise like in the attitude era. If they did I'm pretty sure they'd be around for a while. That's pretty much why Awesome Truth broke up. Vince thought Truth had merchandise potential.

It makes no sense because if they stayed a tag team, they each could have had individual merch plus a tag team line of merch. Their line of thinking is ridiculous. They could have been a good face tag team if Vince wanted them to be as well. Miz would be a good babyface, especially with his catchphrases people would chant along with.

NoRéN

It makes no sense because if they stayed a tag team, they each could have had individual merch plus a tag team line of merch. Their line of thinking is ridiculous. They could have been a good face tag team if Vince wanted them to be as well. Miz would be a good babyface, especially with his catchphrases people would chant along with.

I could see a Miz/Del Rio feud working.

Del Rio comes back and what's that? Still talking about Destiny?

"Really? Really?

...Really?"

XenoRaven

Plywood are you one of those guys that gets the sniper rifle and then goes and hides on a far corner of the map and snipes everyone that's actually trying to play the real game or are you just really good?

So I took RBH's idea to make a synchtube but I didn't look for Mania matches, I just went to WWE's Classic section and they uploaded some matches under the title, "Hall of Fame Spotlight". So I just picked a handful of those and threw them in.

So let's all watch some wrasslin on Sunday!

First up is Team Perfect vs. Ultimate Warriors from 1990.

http://www.synchtube.com/r/vNVO

Just giving everyone here a warning regarding the Synchtube idea: Hitokage mentioned in PonyGAF that Synchtube is BANNABLE.
Ok, we had the piracy conversation a few months ago and I believed it came to a satisfactory conclusion, but apparently some of you guys didn't get the message. So let me lay it out for everyone:

- Piracy is bannable on this forum.
- Links and directions to illicit content and illicit streams are bannable.
- References to illicit methods of acquisition are conducted at your own risk.
- Because you guys have made clear what the Synchtube channel is used for, any further mention will be bannable.
Just an FYI, guys. I don't want to see anymore WrestleGAF bannings.

EDIT: Not sure what the ruling is for synching stuff from WWE's official site matches. Someone should ask a mod, just to be safe.

Plywood are you one of those guys that gets the sniper rifle and then goes and hides on a far corner of the map and snipes everyone that's actually trying to play the real game or are you just really good?

If you don't like snipers, then don't get shot!

*plays sniper in every game that allows it*

Just giving everyone here a warning regarding the Synchtube idea: Hitokage mentioned in PonyGAF that Synchtube is BANNABLE.

Just an FYI, guys. I don't want to see anymore WrestleGAF bannings.

If you don't like snipers, then don't get shot!

*plays sniper in every game that allows it*

Even if it's from WWE's official youtube page? The only difference is we're all watching the same legit WWE videos at once.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No, my typical playstyle is to be overtly aggressive and cramp up those who like to try and play distant. I can as a result of playing the game too much play a multitude of styles however.

bart jr

Neo Member
I finally got around to picking up some Chikara events from Smart Mark Videos, which are downloading painfully slow right now. I was having a hard time deciding which ones to get first because there were at least 6 or 7 different ones I wanted to get. I ended up going with the first three events from this season - The Thirteenth Hat, A Death Worse Than Fate, and Caught in the Spiders Den, that way my friends and I will have an idea of what's going on when we go to Synergy.

I wish I would have bought these when Wrassle-Gaf was watching them together. I'll make sure I'm ready for the next time!

Carnby

Has a show ever dropped in ratings the day before it aired?

What are the chances of Miz being fired? Everything about him is terrible. Boring promos and a weak move set which includes one of the corniest finishers. Does the WWE really think he is worth keeping?

DMczaf

What are the chances of Miz being fired? Everything about him is terrible. Boring promos and a weak move set which includes one of the corniest finishers. Does the WWE really think he is worth keeping?

He's only there because he does the media stuff for them. That's all he's good for.

Who else are they going to send to some crappy red carpet to promote some shitty PPV that only 85K people buy?

Carnby

Ordered by show:

Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat -- WrestleMania III
Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon (Ladder Match) -- WrestleMania X
Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart -- WrestleMania X
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (Iron Man Match) -- WrestleMania XII
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart (Submission Match) -- WrestleMania XIII
Undertaker vs. Kane -- WrestleMania XIV
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels (with Mike Tyson as the Special Enforcer) -- WrestleMania XIV
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit -- WrestleMania XVI
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock -- WrestleMania XVII
Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudleys (TLC) -- WrestleMania XVII
Undertaker vs. Triple H -- WrestleMania XVII
The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan -- WrestleMania XVIII
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho -- Wrestlemania XIX
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar -- WrestleMania XIX
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit -- WrestleMania XX
Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - WrestleMania XXI
Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair -- WrestleMania XXIV
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels -- Wrestlemania XXV
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels -- Wrestlemania XXVI
Undertaker vs. Triple H -- WrestleMania XXVII

That's a solid Top 20 for me.

Mr. WrestleMania, indeed.

Miz is a solid midcarder. I'll take him over Swagger any day. He's shown he can be great in the right role. He just needs something to change up his persona right now. A face turn would help or going back into a tag team with someone. He seems to do really well in tag situations both with Morrison and Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom