• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

So yeah, what happened to the anonymous RAW GM?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8TfkdVUTw

57i3e.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjCuk03t81s

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Same thing that happened to

SgJJF.jpg

I emailed a WWE employee on the production unit that for the network they should have a Unsolved Mysteries show to investigate the random plot holes in storylines. Have interviews with talent looking for answers. Leslie Nelson was the only person to ever find out the truth behind previous plot holes.

lets see...

we got
GTV
Raw GM
who raised the briefcase during the McMahon/Austin ladder match
who was driving the car that ran over Bret Hart
who lowered the cell with Miz and Truth in it
what happened to fake kane
who was the guy trolling Batista backstage
what happened to the Spirit Squad

what else am i missing

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just watched this week's ZTLIS.

What...what the fuck has this show turned into? I honestly don't know what the hell I just watched, or even if it was good or awful.

the mania build has been pretty polarizing some is good and some is bad. Rock and Cena has been pretty much bad, everything else has been fine though.

Razorskin

----- ------
Don't you get enough Hunter Hearst Helmsley during your four hours per week of WWE entertainment?

If they're going to do a puppet show, they should at least have Rocco, the Road Warriors' former "manager."
If you're not down with that, I've got one word for ya

Puppet

You guys missed the Synchtube chat earlier today. Me and Net actually agreed on something. Bean was there, he can back up my story.
What're we supposed to be impressed because you've built up this antagonism you have with N_W to be something more than it is? Hell son, forget N_W, I'm just as liable to whip your ass myself. You talk about 96-97 being the best years in wrestling, hell, there is no best years of wrestling, and thats the bottom line!

What're we supposed to be impressed because you've built up this antagonism you have with N_W to be something more than it is? Hell son, forget N_W, I'm just as liable to whip your ass myself. You talk about 96-97 being the best years in wrestling, hell, there is no best years of wrestling, and thats the bottom line!

This guy. This guy thinks he's '96 Stone Cold or something. This guy's nuts.

And don't get it twisted, y'all. Me and SoulPlaya agreed that 96-97 WWF was bestest. Not something factually wrong like Kane, or supernatural crap.

I was at the gym the other day on the 2nd floor listening to Pandora Dr. Dre station when "Natural Born Killaz" came on and I wanted to jump off the railing onto somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom