• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkified

Miz is a solid midcarder. I'll take him over Swagger any day. He's shown he can be great in the right role. He just needs something to change up his persona right now. A face turn would help or going back into a tag team with someone. He seems to do really well in tag situations both with Morrison and Truth.

With D.Bryan form the Egomaniacs have Miz hold tag and US and be in WHC D.Bryan's corner.

With D.Bryan form the Egomaniacs have Miz hold tag and US and be in WHC D.Bryan's corner.

I can hear it now

YES!
Really?
YES!
Really?
YES!

I wouldn't want Bryan held down by Miz, but I do support the need for more factions like the gang wars in the late 90s. It gives everyone something to do.

Also, William Regal is destroying Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks in particular on twitter right now. Someone asked him what he would be doing if he wasn't a wrestler and he said he would be Tyler Reks or Curt Hawkins.

So I just saw Bret/Yokozuna at WM10 for the first time and what the hell was up with that ending?! I mean Yokozuna just falls off the second rope and loses? well the fans seemed happy regardless.

DMczaf

WWE should get Jennifer Lawrence to star at Wrestlemania next year.

S5Nex.jpg

"Who the hell is that?"

They did that Yokozuna ending so many times. It's like the only thing they can come up with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RwfOUysWtG0#t=222s
At least the rope broke for that one, at WM10 he just looked silly.
I don't see what gain WWE got from making this finish a recurring one, it would be like making Sheamus occasionally lose matches by tripping over attempting a brogue kick, I sure as hell wouldn't take the man and his finisher too seriously after that.

Striker

At least the rope broke for that one, at WM10 he just looked silly.
I don't see what gain WWE got from making this finish a recurring one, it would be like making Sheamus occasionally lose matches by tripping over attempting a brogue kick, I sure as hell wouldn't take the man and his finisher too seriously after that.
I'm alright with it. He's a massive guy. I wouldn't expect a Stunner or Sharpshooter to beat him all the time. It's got to be a fall or some kind strong attack.

rvd2kewl

Too late to do anything significant with Miz in a match at Mania. A run-in during Cena/Rock isn't going to happen IMO. They should just do an angle with him and Shaq on the show in front of the live crowd.

somedevil

TNA is having supposed financial problems: Who is shocked?

Wrestling Observer Newsletter editor Dave Meltzer revealed that TNA Wrestling is having financial difficulties as talent and vendors are frequently paid for their services on a delayed basis.

"Vendors and wrestlers are paid late all the time," he wrote on the F4WOnline.com message board. "Janice Carter controls the purse strings. Only a certain amount of money over what they bring in can be spent and it's prioritized where it goes."

Janice Carter, who is the mother of TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter, gained complete control of the company's purse strings in 2010 reportedly as to put a stop to her daughter's lavish spending sprees after the company's financial losses were more than parent company Panda Energy International was willing to tolerate. Meltzer reported in January that Carter has set a doctrine of only allowing TNA what is "deemed necessary" in terms of funding as to keep financial losses to a minimum.

somedevil

TNA Did You Know

Hulk Hogan contract says he gets paid $30,000 every time he appears on an episode of Impact.

So now they are going to pay him more because he is going become the new gm :/

Listening to a review of wrestlemania 19 and they are now talking about Triple H's racist promo against Booker T.

TNA are idiots. These are the people that will probably hire Kevin Nash back and pay him 6 figures. I kinda feel bad for TNA, but they are the ones doing the stupid shit.

TheNatural

My Member!
TNA is having supposed financial problems: Who is shocked?

Because Dixie doesn't know jack shit about how to run a company to make it succeed, she just signs anyone that once had a name and pays them out the ass and then the guys who actually work on the roster get indie money.

Heyman offered to turn the whole damn thing around, axe the old washed up talent, and use money to build a development territory and she declined. Hope she goes down with the ship.

somedevil

I don't know why they didn't just reveal it was Laurinitis and move on. I think it would have made sense for it to be Johnny anyway.

The GM thing was handled well when Triple H took over. The anonymous GM played both a face and a heel and was done for awhile so there was no good way to handle it. So it was best used to sweep it under the rug.

Guess who the final member of Team Teddy is

just tweeted

"Mick Foley ‏ @realMickFoley

Guess it's about time I listen to some of these voice-mails from Teddy Long. Wonder what he wants. Catch you all tomorrow."

somedevil

just tweeted

Guess it's about time I listen to some of these voice-mails from Teddy Long. Wonder what he wants. Catch you all tomorrow."

Thats the best choice they had left because Rey and Sin Cara weren't ready to wrestle yet.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

just tweeted

Santino Marella
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
Zack Ryder
The Great Khali
Mick Foley

Urghhhhh... just make it a TLC match and get it over with.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You guys missed the Synchtube chat earlier today. Me and Net actually agreed on something. Bean was there, he can back up my story.

just tweeted

Holy shit. I just imagined Mick Foley running down the long Wrestlemania ramp and died a little inside.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
forget all those dragon's breath or PZW or ROH's night of "we don't know who's going to be champion so we're throwing random matches together" ppv

best ppv of all time was on tonight

UWF: Ruthless Revenge

DAT WORKRATE

DEM GATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom