• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So...It's question time again.

What's your favorite submission?

Me, I'm a fan of old school submissions like the stomach claw, or a mean-ass bearhug...but what takes the cake for me?

The Steiner Recliner!

iRbym.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Fuck I wanted to say Crippler Crossface first

I just love how he was able to just take any position or offensive move and turn it into the Crossface out of nowhere.

That's what I like about Bryan's finisher as well, looks just totally badass.

Aiii

So not worth it
Such a shame that He Who Must Not Be Named did what he did. So many great moments that will never make the DVD's anymore :(

DMeisterJ

Banned
Brock Lock looked good...

http://i.imgur.com/o6Iru.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekh5tuwEV4Q"][B]Here it is on Unnamed Superstar[/B][/URL][/QUOTE]

That looks disgusting. ******'s face is right next to Lesnar's anus.

I bet it was outlawed due to a high rate of pink-eye.

Randy Orton be damned, I'm looking forward to Rhodes vs. Show way more then Orton vs Kane!

I think everyone is looking forward to that match more, Rhodes is doing more for that feud than Kane and Orton combined are doing for their match.

Pretty sure the only way you could prefer Kane/Orton is if you don't have a soul, playa.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Cody Rhodes trollin is so good, that despite how much I HATE Big show, I want Show to fucking DISMANTLE his little goofy ass.

Cody Rhodes is amazing in everything he does, especially now that he wears kneepads.

I wonder where he gets the sleveless hoodie from. I'd wear that.

jmdajr

I was watching Vince vs Taker in History of the Undertaker.

God damn Vince was just spewing blood everywhere. It was insane really. What a boss! literally!

sajj316

Are there any matches on the card that hasn't had a decent storyline focus? For Bryan and the Great White .. I just don't see anything storyline wise that makes me interested in this match. They could have played up that they were pushed out of the card last year and both have something to prove .. something. Please don't tell me saying "Danny" is generating interest in this feud ...

This guy. This guy thinks he's '96 Stone Cold or something. This guy's nuts.

And don't get it twisted, y'all. Me and SoulPlaya agreed that 96-97 WWF was bestest. Not something factually wrong like Kane, or supernatural crap.

This X10000. I can write a 5 page paper explaining why those years were the best years ever.

G-Fex

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

I haven't seen him do much to impress me.

IMPRESS ME DAMNIT.

Oh trollin Big Show? Anyone can do that.

Remember when Big Boss Man rubbed Big Show's dad's death in his face?

And then got his mom to admit she cheated on said dad?

Yeah, try to do something of that calibur Cody, whom needs to wear pants.

He hasn't done anything worth liking him for really, not like Ziggler or Kingston.

He's almost down there with Swagger. Almost.

Wear some pants Cody

Tips to be dashing. Dressing (and acting) like a Bronze-age supervillain. His feud with Mysterio, especially their Falls Count Anywhere match. Trying (if incredibly ineffectively) to legitamize the IC title.

Is there going to be a separate thread for EntertainmentMania?

There probably should be, UFC pay-per-views usually get their own thread and Mania is the only thing that can draw close to that.

DMczaf

Have we ranked WM28 match buildups yet?

1. Rhodey Codes/WRESTLEMANIA BABY WOOOOOOOO

2. Demon in a Bottle

3. AJ....AJ....WILL YOU MARRY ME?

4. THIS BUSINESS

5. Some diva match that hasnt been booked yet

6. Kane is actually the prey, and Orton is the predator. Get it?

7. Rock vs Cena

Penguin

Have we ranked WM28 match buildups yet?

1. Rhodey Codes/WRESTLEMANIA BABY WOOOOOOOO

2. Demon in a Bottle

3. AJ....AJ....WILL YOU MARRY ME?

4. THIS BUSINESS

5. Some diva match that hasnt been booked yet

6. Kane is actually the prey, and Orton is the predator. Get it?

7. Rock vs Cena

Where's Team Ace vs Team Teddy on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom