• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

NoRéN;36374680 said:
It's a regular hoodie. Cody takes one look at the sleeves and they fall off.

tumblr_lr8frxNKxE1qfzhnw.gif

G-Fex

NoRéN;36375352 said:
Judge me all you want. Morrison's awesome and I miss him.

I do too, I almost bought a Morrison figure we had on clearance at my store. I should've to support him.

Drug Test LOL Guess who isn't getting one? Rocky rocky rocky.

Steroid Needles to Asses

confused

Banned
I do too, I almost bought a Morrison figure we had on clearance at my store. I should've to support him.

Drug Test LOL Guess who isn't getting one? Rocky rocky rocky.

Steroid Needles to Asses

Do they even test for Steroids ? I always thought it was just recreational drugs and medicine abuse.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What're we supposed to be impressed because you've built up this antagonism you have with N_W to be something more than it is? Hell son, forget N_W, I'm just as liable to whip your ass myself. You talk about 96-97 being the best years in wrestling, hell, there is no best years of wrestling, and thats the bottom line!
I lost it at "Hell, son." LOL!!!

This guy. This guy thinks he's '96 Stone Cold or something. This guy's nuts.

And don't get it twisted, y'all. Me and SoulPlaya agreed that 96-97 WWF was bestest. Not something factually wrong like Kane, or supernatural crap.
You know what was so great about 97? The "Kane is Coming" storyline went on for like the whole year!

I think everyone is looking forward to that match more, Rhodes is doing more for that feud than Kane and Orton combined are doing for their match.

Pretty sure the only way you could prefer Kane/Orton is if you don't have a soul, playa.
Oh, that's clever. Come on now, you know damn well you're going to be jumping up and down at every twist and turn of what is sure to be an all time classic.

jmdajr

NoRéN;36375807 said:
WWE employee: "Mr. McMahon, Cena tested positive for steriods.

Vince:
vincefiredhtx7o.gif

Kind of ridiculous, but If I ever got fired and it was Vince Firing my ass..
I don't know how made I could really be.

I don't give one F about wrestlers juicing it, but the policy should be consistent.

I don't care about wrestlers (or athletes for that matter) juicing as I probably would to if it meant making it to the majours in anything, but I do care about all of the High School kids doing serious damage to themselves with steriods in emulating pro athletes.

Oh, that's clever. Come on now, you know damn well you're going to be jumping up and down at every twist and turn of what is sure to be an all time classic.

I'll be at the event and drunkish, I'll be jumping up and down for everything

Anth0ny

Jesus, less than one week til the big day.

One year of build up.

and it's going to fucking suck!

Do we know how they're going to set the cell up yet? lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Alright what shows should I be ordering for this weekend? I need to figure out my viewing schedule.

Friday, March 30th;

• Dragon Gate USA - Open the Ultimate Gate 2012 - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - $1.99, special live viewing price or $14.99 for live + VOD
    • CIMA & Ricochet (c) vs Chuck Taylor & Rich Swann
    • Low Ki vs PAC
    • Masaaki Mochizuki vs Akira Tozawa
    • Masato Yoshino vs Rich Swann
    • Sabu & Jon Davis vs Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez
    • Sami Callihan vs BxB Hulk
    • AR Fox vs Uhaa Nation
    • Also Scheduled to Appear - Bobby Fish, Caleb Konley & Scott Reed

• Ring of Honor - Showdown in the Sun: Night 1 - 8PM EST/1PM GMT - buy either both Friday & Saturday shows for $19.99 or just Friday for $14.99
    • Davey Richards (c) vs Roderick Strong vs Eddie Edwards
    • Lance Storm vs Mike Bennett
    • Jay Lethal (c) vs Kyle O'Reilly
    • Kevin Steen vs El Generico
    • The Briscoe Brothers vs The Mighty Don't Kneel
    • Also Scheduled to Appear - Michael Elgin, Tommaso Ciampa, Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team, Adam Cole, Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman

If you want to take advantage of the $1.99 live viewing price, but still want to watch ROH, GFL have confirmed that the replay will be up no more than 2-3 hours after the event finishes.

Saturday, March 31st;

• Ring of Honor - Showdown in the Sun: Night 2 - 1PM EST/6PM GMT - buy either both Friday & Saturday shows for $19.99 or just Saturday for $14.99
    • Davey Richards vs Michael Elgin - Blind Destiny
    • Jay Lethal vs Roderick Strong - Blind Destiny
    • Eddie Edwards vs Kevin Steen - Blind Destiny
    • The Briscoe Brothers (c) vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team
    • The Young Bucks vs The All-Night Express
    • Kyle O'Reilly vs Adam Cole
    • TJ Perkins vs Fire Ant
    • Also Scheduled to Appear - Tommaso Ciampa, Cedric Alexander, Caprice Coleman & Mike Bennett

• Dragon Gate USA - Mercury Rising 2012 - 8PM EST/1AM GMT - $14.99
    • CIMA, Ricochet & Masaaki Mochizuki vs Low Ki, Akira Tozawa & BxB Hulk
    • Johnny Gargano (c) vs Masato Yoshino
    • Sami Callihan vs Sabu
    • Also Scheduled to Appear - PAC, Arik Cannon, Pinkie Sanchez, AR Fox, Uhaa Nation, Jon Davis & Bobby Fish

Personally, I'll be watching Dragon Gate live on Friday night, watching the ROH Friday replay on Saturday morning, watching ROH live on Saturday afternoon and then watching Dragon Gate live on Saturday evening, with Mania on Sunday.

G-Fex

let him keep his, it wouldn't fucking matter if Sheamus won his

it seriously wouldn't! Nothing will change really...so...it'd be better to leave it on Bryan.

At least he acknowledges the fucking thing.

somedevil

The belt kinda makes Bryan's character though. He has nothing to hold over the fan's heads and and boast about if he loses it.

If Bryan loses it, he will be fine. He is the best character on smackdown. Also, Punk has had the title since November which is a long run for today's WWE. Also, I bet Punk and Jericho will feud till Summerslam for the last match.

Then Barrett will win money in the bank at Summerslam and Punk will feud with him next.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The belt kinda makes Bryan's character though. He has nothing to hold over the fan's heads and and boast about if he loses it.
He makes it important. In fact, him and Henry did wonders for that belt. The WWE title means nothing to me, though. They really need to change the way it looks. I can't take it seriously.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
let him keep his, it wouldn't fucking matter if Sheamus won his

it seriously wouldn't! Nothing will change really...so...it'd be better to leave it on Bryan.

At least he acknowledges the fucking thing.

yeah it really doesnt, i dont like how they're pushing sheamus like its finally his shot...but he's already had title matches at WM and been the champ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom