• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Have we ranked WM28 match buildups yet?

1. Rhodey Codes/WRESTLEMANIA BABY WOOOOOOOO

2. Demon in a Bottle

3. AJ....AJ....WILL YOU MARRY ME?

4. THIS BUSINESS

5. Some diva match that hasnt been booked yet

6. Kane is actually the prey, and Orton is the predator. Get it?

7. Rock vs Cena
Wrong, AJ will be asking Dabry for his hand in marriage.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I don't even remember what happened last week on Raw besides the whole Jericho via satellite thing. It's the only match I have any interest in. Only other thing I care about is that I hope Bryan keeps the WHC, b/c I have no idea what they're doing with Sheamus.

G-Fex

I don't even remember what happened last week on Raw besides the whole Jericho via satellite thing. It's the only match I have any interest in. Only other thing I care about is that I hope Bryan keeps the WHC, b/c I have no idea what they're doing with Sheamus.

You know I swear that's the only thing I remember about last week.

Just Jericho talkin bout Punk's sister.

Kyoufu

Babyface with no personality, charisma or talent. What a chump er I mean champ!

somedevil

but he smacks his chest

GIVE HIM THE BELT

He is over with the fans and if he loses the royal rumble won't mean as much. This is reasons why he could win the title.

Also, there is the possibility that Punk loses the title if not then he will lose it next month because the pay per view is at Chicago.

krae_man

I paid
$500
to see Wrestlemania.

They're releasing all kinds of good tickets(minus the ringside ones). There's a nice pair in section 112 row 7 that just came up. I hope they open up something better in 113 or 114. You can only upgrade in the same price point or higher, you can't downgrade. There's still a 4-some in Row H of your section too.

Kaladin

They're releasing all kinds of good tickets(minus the ringside ones). There's a nice pair in section 112 row 7 that just came up. I hope they open up something better in 113 or 114. You can only upgrade in the same price point or higher, you can't downgrade. There's still a 4-some in Row H of your section too.

Eh, I'm fine with where I'm at.

Also.....I just figured up that depending on the match count for Raw and Smackdown, I'm at least seeing 40 matches over the weekend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's Heavy's opinion on how this Raw will rank among the all time greats

Ugh, we NEED Heavy for Mania. Come on Heavy. I'm summoning you.

1BX92.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just PMed Heavy and asked for him to come. I hope he does. Another horn for Heavy!

p9GYg.jpg

Yes, I know what it is.

Maria Menounos is likely out of WrestleMania now. She suffered two broken ribs while training for Dancing With The Stars. If she does do WM, she's not going to do much.

Lunchbox

Banned
I can't wait to hear what Taker and HHH have to SAY to each other, same for Rock and Cena, words are the most powerful form of attack in current WWE along with water bottles.

zzzzzzzzz

only way they can make this interesting is if they make the granpas makeout while hbk watches doing his male stripper dance

Anth0ny

He's over though and the WWE has always booked towards babyfaces. Referring to Sheamus.

yeah well Too Cool was over with the fans, doesn't mean Scotty Too Hotty should get the title. And they had about 1000000 times more personality than fucking Sheamus.

Him being "over" should be used to get Daniel Bryan even more over. I see FAR more potential in Bryan. Maybe develop a feud between the two? you'd THINK they'd already be doing that considering they're having a match for the title at Wrestle fucking mania, but they aren't.

jmdajr

yeah well Too Cool was over with the fans, doesn't mean Scotty Too Hotty should get the title. And they had about 1000000 times more personality than fucking Sheamus.

Him being "over" should be used to get Daniel Bryan even more over. I see FAR more potential in Bryan. Maybe develop a feud between the two? you'd THINK they'd already be doing that considering they're having a match for the title at Wrestle fucking mania, but they aren't.

Lets not get carried away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom