• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he actually appears. I don't want this to turn into another

xOfIF.jpg

Lol @ Meltzer peeking around the corner

steveovig

yeah well Too Cool was over with the fans, doesn't mean Scotty Too Hotty should get the title. And they had about 1000000 times more personality than fucking Sheamus.

Him being "over" should be used to get Daniel Bryan even more over. I see FAR more potential in Bryan. Maybe develop a feud between the two? you'd THINK they'd already be doing that considering they're having a match for the title at Wrestle fucking mania, but they aren't.

Yea but again, for the last 40 years the WWE has always booked towards babyfaces. I don't see that changing in the next six days. The heels are always short term champs.

krae_man

Floor 1 has tickets...ewww Row Q.

Funny how there's thousands of tickets still available with more opening up all the time. Bet WWE still claims the show is sold out.

Kaladin

Floor 1 has tickets...ewww Row Q.

Funny how there's thousands of tickets still available with more opening up all the time. Bet WWE still claims the show is sold out.

Row Q? I wouldn't take a seat that far back on the floor for free. I'm glad I'm in the risers. Rise Above Signs.

-- The word going around is that WWE involved Shawn Michaels in the Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 28 to set up the main event of WrestleMania 29. The feeling is that the current plan will see some sort of finish in Hell in a Cell that will cause Triple H to call out Shawn Michaels on RAW. That verbal confrontation would then lead to a WrestleMania 29 match. It had been previously reported that WWE wants to announce big matches for WrestleMania 29 in order to promote the match like they have for this year's John Cena vs. Rock match. Please keep in mind that this should only be taken as a rumor for now. Some people don't think Shawn is returning so take this for what it's worth.

.... This sounds just silly enough to happen.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
-- The word going around is that WWE involved Shawn Michaels in the Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 28 to set up the main event of WrestleMania 29. The feeling is that the current plan will see some sort of finish in Hell in a Cell that will cause Triple H to call out Shawn Michaels on RAW. That verbal confrontation would then lead to a WrestleMania 29 match. It had been previously reported that WWE wants to announce big matches for WrestleMania 29 in order to promote the match like they have for this year's John Cena vs. Rock match. Please keep in mind that this should only be taken as a rumor for now. Some people don't think Shawn is returning so take this for what it's worth.

You just made that up, didn't you? Lol.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF-2.gif

If there's a questionable finish to 20-0, I think I might be done.

Edit: false alarm http://twitter.com/#!/ShawnMichaels/status/184346100197621762

Kaladin

Alvarez said something along the lines that they wanted to be able to announce next year's Mania main event at the RAW after, but it was still up in the air what it could be.

Penguin

I guess could build it up to HBK returning... but Triple H/HBK isn't a new match like we saw with Cena/Rock.

And if the whole storyline is going to revolve around.. is HHH better than HBK.. well no one will believe that.. since we all know HBK is better

steveovig

You shouldn't believe everything that's on the net guys.

Kaladin

I would welcome a year long build to Triple H vs HBK....that is if HBK comes back full time. That would give us time to get a full DX run, break up and short feud leading into Mania.

I would welcome a year long build to Triple H vs HBK....that is if HBK comes back full time. That would give us time to get a full DX run, break up and short feud leading into Mania.
Triple H could talk about how Shawn is weak and his time is up, and then cripple him with a sledgehammer. In the month before Mania, Shawn comes out in a wheelchair, stands up, and challenges Trips to a no sanctioned brawl.

Kaladin

How is that a false alarm? What's he supposed to say? "Yes"? And totally spoil WWE's plans?

Paul Bearer lied through his teeth the week on his website before WM20 when reports surfaced he was going to be there with The Undertaker. He denied it up and down and then he showed up.

HBK is incapable of lying.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
gawd

HBK, HHH, Taker

Retire already!

That being said, Taker looks like hell for 47. :| Sorry Takes, it's true!

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Shawn's retired, it'd be pretty unprecedented for a wrestler to come out of retirement wouldn't it?

Yeah, Terry Funk, Ric Flair, they probably had some years left in them but they decided to retire gracefully.

Speaking of which, anyone know what flair's been up to? That guy should open a twitter account or something.

I'd like to see Undertaker vs Jericho at a Mania, that would be a great streak threatening match.
The Streak vs. The Jacket?

gawd

HBK, HHH, Taker

Retire already!

That being said, Taker looks like hell for 47. :| Sorry Takes, it's true!
I think Shawn looks the worse for wear of the three, which is partly why I don't want to see him in the ring anymore. Imagine the bald spots now!

Regarding the Miz at mania does anyone else think it possible that he comes out cutting a promo and the gets squashed by the funkasaurus?

Edit: just read back amd seen it, thread on repeat etc

Scottify

With this being the last Raw before WM I'm really, really hoping for some physical altercations between Cena/Rock and/or Undertaker/HHH/HBK. Enough with the talking, singing and rapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom