• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
With this being the last Raw before WM I'm really, really hoping for some physical altercations between Cena/Rock and/or Undertaker/HHH/HBK. Enough with the talking, singing and rapping.

I think they're going to keep people from it...gotta pay to see it go down. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have Cena punk Rock in an underhanded way to get the old Attitude ex-marks to come back for it.

Having Cena FU The Rock so he has the advantage going into Wrestlemania would be a good way to make us think Cena might actually lose.
They did the same thing last year, and he did lose, you know! ;)

Guzim

With this being the last Raw before WM I'm really, really hoping for some physical altercations between Cena/Rock and/or Undertaker/HHH/HBK. Enough with the talking, singing and rapping.

I guarantee that Teddy will push or slap Johnny because he's an asshole.

Sorry meant actual wrestlers' intro.

Though that would be a cool one as well.
After a bit of thought i'm torn between Cena's marching band at WM24 which was a nice alternative take on the whole live music entrance.
And the other is HBK's opposite Undertaker entrance at WM25 being lowered in the with the choral music and the blindingly white coat.

HHH gets an HM for the hilarity value.

Did anyone see that Rock/Cena documentary?
I've just found it in my sky planner, how surprising to see that someone in this house figured that i'd want to watch it, is it any good?

Kaladin

April Wrasslin |OT| Uh-oh it's WrassleMania

There can be only one....

April Wrasslin |OT| Mark tested, Jericho approved

Untitled.jpg

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
A crazy man chases after the Wrestlemania bus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UB-0FetQc

:)

LOOOOOOL Goddamn Cornette is awesome.

Nah man.

Wrestlemania deserves its own thread.

Plus the casual wrestling gaffers can jump in and have fun.

I will offer to make one of Mr Sam is busy.

Post it Friday ish.

if we don't have a Wrestlemania thread, there's a good chance we're going to hit OT2 next month because of it. +1 for separate mania thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom