• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

I have horrifying news everyone

SOME BASTARD Took my Jeff hardy DVD from FYE, I have no Charismatic Enigma to see tonight :(

But I picked up Ladder Matches 1 and Undertaker's Deadliest Matches dvds.

JEFF HARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Judderman

drawer by drawer

SOME BASTARD Took my Jeff hardy DVD from FYE, I have no Charismatic Enigma to see tonight :(

iqyn8qUc1NxrI.gif

A bastard did it? I didn't know Big Show was in your neck of the woods.

Watch the Ladder Match DVD first.

More on TNA paying wrestlers late from the torch

"Lower-card wrestlers and Knockouts are most affected since pay-outs go from top-to-bottom, according to sources. Top and upper-mid-card stars are taken care of first, then it trickles down to the lower-card wrestlers. The top-line stars are generally paid on time.

One source estimated that the sum of money paid to Sting per appearance is roughly equal to what it would take to cover 75-90 percent of the roster at the end of the payscale. However, since Sting is a priority, after Sting is paid his fee, TNA still has the remaining portion of the roster to pay, which can cause delays."

Kaladin

"Lower-card wrestlers and Knockouts are most affected since pay-outs go from top-to-bottom, according to sources. Top and upper-mid-card stars are taken care of first, then it trickles down to the lower-card wrestlers. The top-line stars are generally paid on time.

One source estimated that the sum of money paid to Sting per appearance is roughly equal to what it would take to cover 75-90 percent of the roster at the end of the payscale. However, since Sting is a priority, after Sting is paid his fee, TNA still has the remaining portion of the roster to pay, which can cause delays."

So that's why Mexican America's car got repo'd.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

And people think Sting should come to WWE just to job to Taker? Lol.

OY7NR.gif

Penguin

Here's the compiled Top 7 Wrestlers' Entrance of WrestleMania http://nerdsontherocks.com/top-7-wrestlemania-entrances

Sad Youtube doesn't have a good one for The Miz or Macho Man
Ah so this was your scheme all along!
You know I never really took in how great Shawn's WM12 entrance is until now, still prefer the WM25 entrance mind you.

Watch the first money in the bank ladder match dammit!
The Ladder match dvd is fantastic, the second one while solid couldn't live up to it.

What are some of your favorite Wrestlemania ending packages?

Wrestlemania 22 is godlike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25riA9ij9jQ
Also agreeing that the WM22 one was godlike, still holding out hope for one this year, though it will be lacking the backing of awesome theme music.

Well when Sting gets $20,000-30,000 per taping and most of these guys get $500 I guess it's not a surprise. Just shows the idiocy of TNA. If they cut Hogan, Sting, RVD, Anderson, Bischoff, and Flair they could get Orton probably. They will continue on and pay Nash 6 figures once his WWE deal is up though I'm sure.

iqyn8qUc1NxrI.gif

I feel this gif works in all things TNA

or all things period. I'm gonna try it out, wish me luck GAF

DMeisterJ

Banned

Sting/Bischoff/Hogan are some of the best businessmen alive. They've got an amazing retirement plan. Make an appearance on TV, get paid more than an average american makes in a year, and repeat ad nauseum. Nevermind the fact that none of the appearances actually boost ratings. And Sting is really making bank being on the show weekly. No point in him going to the WWE to job to Taker when he can be the top guy in a company and get paid ridiculous amounts of money.

I wonder how much money Zema Ion makes.

His name is Zema.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/k2/galleries/3427/IMG_3622.jpg[/IMG

Zema.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m1P30.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/k2/galleries/3427/IMG_3631.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

This reminds me when they gave Flair the gimmick of getting iced all the time by Fortune, so he had to keep chuging Smirnoff Ice's every Impact.

Penguin

You act like the amount Sting is getting paid now would trump what the WWE would pay him for one Wrestlemania match.

I noticed. :(

Oh well thanks. :)
It was a rough month to be sure. But gladly missed no major PPVs...

What are some of your favorite Wrestlemania ending packages?

Wrestlemania 22 is godlike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25riA9ij9jQ

I've always felt bad for these videos because you know there's a team working as the PPV is going on to get these count in time for the end of the show.

Kaladin

If you were creating a Wrestlemania theme song playlist....with both wrestler and show themes, what would the track list be? Limit 20 songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom