• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, Orton's pretty well over depite hardly ever saying a word. That in itself is pretty impressive.

As for him "taking a backseat" lately, that's just building up other talent. Orton's basically on that level where despite whether he wins or loses, he's still pretty over with the crowd.

Besides, Orton does show some personality in some matches (sticking his tongue out, random jumping, attacking Otunga with the assistance of the almighty BOX, etc.).

Yeah, I agree. But he is capable of SO much more. I like him as a heel, but he could be a great face as well. Again, he's so different in interviews. He needs to be more himself.

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| This show ends with Cena's music

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| Summer of Punk, Winter of Discontent, Spring of ... Meh

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| HHHell in a Cell

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| Save us, Y2J

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| *points at the NeoGAF logo*

Yeah, I agree. But he is capable of SO much more. I like him as a heel, but he could be a great face as well. Again, he's so different in interviews. He needs to be more himself.
orton in interviews really is a magical thing

WWE has this obsession with characters going into "Serious Mode" where they just come off as complete bores. Cena does it, Miz does it, Orton does it, etc...

orton in interviews really is a magical thing

WWE has this obsession with characters going into "Serious Mode" where they just come off as complete bores. Cena does it, Miz does it, Orton does it, etc...

He also needs to open up his repertoire. His matches are always the same. Few punches, few kicks, gets hurt, scoop slam, from the ropes DDT, Cole yells VINTAGE ORTON, RKO...match over.

Prepare to be piss.

Oh, I know, man. I just think it's a slap to Cena's face. While I have love for the Rock, Cena deserves it. He does have a point. He is there...week in, week out. Loves and is thankful for his career. I'd just like to see him win is all. But I expect Rock to win.

I also FULLY expect AJ to cost Bryan the belt. Wouldn't be surprised if her and Sheamus become an item after

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wrestlemania 28 |OT| Dwayne May Come And Go, But John Will Never Change

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| The Worst Way To Spend $55 On A Sunday Night

Wrestlemania 28 |OT| I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This...

Cena probably wins.

But I could see vince getting mad at the predictability and making Rock win, only to set up Cena/Rock rematch at summer slam or some shit where Cena wins.

Aiii

So not worth it
Its funny because anyone who doesn't get the joke will come in and see us all complaining and bitching and go "Oh you guys must be pretty disappointed it didn't end up that big?" and we can giggle away.

Can we also start using Big Show for botches? I'm with Cody, we should use it for everything negative.

Cena totally Big Show'd that AA on Rock did you see?

G-Fex

Wrestlemania |OT| What else is on?
Wrestlemania |OT| Let's go watch Wrestlemania!......X7
Wrestlemania |OT| AWEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOooooo bad.

Aiii

So not worth it
In a related note, can we just start calling Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and Brie and Nikke Bella: Big Show from now on?

bozeman

Anybody kicking off Mania weekend with the Dragon Gate iPPV? The only guys on the card I recognize are Low Ki and Sabu, but they're only charging $2 for it and it'll probably be the best actual wrestling I'll see this weekend.

WrestleMania 28 |OT| YES! YES! YES!

WrestleMania 28 |OT| AJ Shut up.

WrestleMania 28 |OT| loves me and I appreciate that.

WrestleMania 28 |OT| WORLD..... HEAVYWEIGHT..... CHAMPION!

WrestleMania 28 |OT| Doesn't eat meat or dairy.

ManiaWrestleson 28 |OT|

Aiii

So not worth it
WrestleMania 28 |OT| YES! YES! YES!

WrestleMania 28 |OT| AJ Shut up.

WrestleMania 28 |OT| loves me and I appreciate that.

WrestleMania 28 |OT| WORLD..... HEAVYWEIGHT..... CHAMPION!

WrestleMania 28 |OT| Doesn't eat meat or dairy.

Any of these will do really.

Also, D-Bry wins or I riot.

Well, there's one alternative I can be fine with, that is D-Bry loses, but AJ turns heel and becomes Divas champ in an impromptu championship match that D-Bry sets up for her.

But other then that, RIOT!

My best friend is flying from Houston to LA on Saturday just to watch Wrestlemania with me!!
He will then fly back on Monday. I haven't seen him in three years.

WWE brings people together!!!!!!!!

Hyped for Mania and the Raw after. I still do want to see Cena vs Rock despite WWE's attempts to make me not want to. It should really have a huge match feel and hot crowd. I wouldn't be surprised to see it get 4-5 star reviews also with everything taken into consideration. Just hoping Daniel Bryan pulls out the win. He needs to hold the title until atleast Summerslam, plus he has many more people to feud with than a face Sheamus.

AJ (coached by Heavyweight Champion D-Bry) and Layla rivalry for the womans title.

Put Layla with Barrett even (CAUSE THEY'RE BOTH BRITISH LOL) and we can OG NXT this mutha.

Promos would be epic.

My best friend is flying from Houston to LA on Saturday just to watch Wrestlemania with me!!
He will then fly back on Monday. I haven't seen him in three years.

WWE brings people together!!!!!!!!

Watching wrestling with someone else thats into it too is awesome, best way to have fun. I can't imagine how stupid it is to watch without having GAF to laugh along at it with.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ (coached by Heavyweight Champion D-Bry) and Layla rivalry for the womans title.

Put Layla with Barrett even (CAUSE THEY'RE BOTH BRITISH LOL) and we can OG NXT this mutha.

Promos would be epic.

I might have gotten a little hard after reading that first line.

Taken at Miami airport this morning

5510066315_e792d337cb.jpg

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

BFIB

I don't know about you guys, but this is my favorite time of the year. I love me some WrestleMania, MLB season (officially) starts next week, NHL Playoffs around the corner, Spring is in the air, good times Wrassle-Gaf, good times.

I don't know about you guys, but this is my favorite time of the year. I love me some WrestleMania, MLB season (officially) starts next week, NHL Playoffs around the corner, Spring is in the air, good times Wrassle-Gaf, good times.

After Wrestlemania is usually pretty good with the draft and new guys coming up to the roster. Let's see what happens. Lord Tensai is gonna get fed to Cena so atleast that should keep him busy for a couple of months.

Aiii

So not worth it
After Wrestlemania is usually pretty good with the draft and new guys coming up to the roster. Let's see what happens. Lord Tensai is gonna get fed to Cena so atleast that should keep him busy for a couple of months.

I'm betting there will be no draft, with a single GM for both shows and the constant mixing of superstars already I expect the brand split to permanently end after WM. The US title will prolly move to the new FCW version of NXT leaving the WHC to be the 2nd title after the WWE title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom