• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

Serious question here....

Which should close the show? Rock vs Cena or Undertaker vs HHH (HIAC).

I ask this because, if you have Rock vs Cena close the show, it's near impossible to have HHH end the streak. WWE doesn't want the crowd to be deflated going into Rock vs Cena and the streak ending wouldn't be the best lead in for that match. Then again....how could Taker vs HHH follow Rock vs Cena? Near impossible, just like Jericho/HHH following Rock vs Hogan.

Its going to be Rock vs Cena to close the show. Also, it was hinted that Shawn Michaels might screw Triple H out of the match. So next year we could be looking at Michaels vs Triple H at Wrestlemania.

so then cena is pretty much goku then?

A staple characteristic of a main character in a shonen manga/anime is usually getting their ass kicked in a one sided punch up but then they use the power of never giving up to beat their villainous foe in like a single move.
So yeah kind of.

Its going to be Rock vs Cena to close the show. Also, it was hinted that Shawn Michaels might screw Triple H out of the match. So next year we could be looking at Michaels vs Triple H at Wrestlemania.
God, I hope they don't do this. Say what you will about the match quality, but a 47 minute hell in a cell match is a pretty definitive end to this feud.

Serious question here....

Which should close the show? Rock vs Cena or Undertaker vs HHH (HIAC).

I ask this because, if you have Rock vs Cena close the show, it's near impossible to have HHH end the streak. WWE doesn't want the crowd to be deflated going into Rock vs Cena and the streak ending wouldn't be the best lead in for that match. Then again....how could Taker vs HHH follow Rock vs Cena? Near impossible, just like Jericho/HHH following Rock vs Hogan.

HHH isn't ending the streak.

I hope not. Maybe HBK boots both of them like he did with Cena and JBL. Maybe something along Bret Hart vs. Undertaker at SS ending worse case. HBK vs. Trips would a good match, but not like HBK vs. Taker.

I hope not. Maybe HBK boots both of them like he did with Cena and JBL. Maybe something along Bret Hart vs. Undertaker at SS ending worse case. HBK vs. Trips would a good match, but not like HBK vs. Taker.

HBK vs Taker vs HHH Triple Threat Match because after that they will all hate each other. And since we are at it, make it a buried alive triple threat match or something.

Can Taker keep his streak alive in a triple threat match. Join us next WM.

Book It

so then cena is pretty much goku then?

jowOcUVv34QzZ.jpg

Surely Cena is most comparable to Yugi:
heart of the cards kids
Mirror Force, Dark Magician 5 moves of doom
Yami Yugi Super Cenar
Buried Seto, Pegasus, Bakura, Malik fucking everyone

Kaladin

You guys realize if it wasn't for The Rock, we'd be having John Cena vs Chris Jericho vs CM Punk at Wrestlemania, right?

UberTag

I am just desperately trying to figure out a way for the Rock to win. I don't want to pay close to $70 bucks to watch Cena overcome in the Rock's hometown. That would be stupid.
You shouldn't be paying money for WrestleMania this year unless you're attending it live.

Preliminary numbers show last night's Raw doing a lower number than last week and a drop from hour 1 to hour 2 this week. Final rating should be out shortly.

One bad thing about this is there was nothing really to take viewers away from Raw either. Last week they had Daytona 500 as an excuse. I wouldn't be surprised to see Vince hotshot the title or something in the next week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom