• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Don't ask me. That's his thing.

Edit:Did someone use the term dirt sheets? What is this, 1998?

Yeah I know. You can tell he really doesn't care about wrestling anymore, but it's his main source of income so he still covers it. For the record, I think it is worth the money every month for the content he provides. You get a ton of weekly audio shows(although I only really listen to the Meltzer ones, which are 3 times a week with Bryan), access to the message board, and some really great writeups in the Observer that don't get posted anywhere. It's harder to justify the price if you aren't a fan of MMA though as he is exceedingly covering that more and more and wrestling less.

G-Fex

imAzlrFyVsadi.gif

AJ hasn't aged a day

Guzim

NoRéN;35832025 said:
Why is WWE so opposed to non-cowardly heels?

Where's Mark Henry?
Didn't Jericho in his second book say that he got bitched at on his Raw debut for acting like a cowardly heel?

The tna house show promo was just flat out stupid and fucked up the already train wreck of a fued.

The funny thing is the build last year was well done. The promos were good and fun on both sides.The only change i like is cena just really hates dwayne and clearly so do we. The rock we have been getting is NOT the rock we love. We are getting twitter ranting dwayne.

Also whats the fucking point of having a face/face fued when its going to be in the rocks hometown!?!? If this doesn't end in a heel turn then this was just one big waste of time...

XenoRaven

NoRéN;35832426 said:
Thanks for the tip.

Does he at least explain where he got the name Fozzy from? The muppet?
Used to be a cover band called Fozzy Osbourne. They started getting bigger and decided that Ozzy would not be thrilled with their name.

And yes, he did say in his second book that Vince hated his character when he first got there. He also said that the "cowardly heel" angle didn't work in the WWE.

I think his second book is still good, but his first one is way better.

NoRéN

Used to be a cover band called Fozzy Osbourne. They started getting bigger and decided that Ozzy would not be thrilled with their name.

And yes, he did say in his second book that Vince hated his character when he first got there. He also said that the "cowardly heel" angle didn't work in the WWE.

I think his second book is still good, but his first one is way better.
Interesting. I was gonna say if Fozzy was for something like fake+ozzy.

Razorskin

----- ------
Never saw neither :\

Wait was the blonde with short hair his Waifu or sister?
Dude, that was his wife, do you actually think the girl he kissed on the lips was his sister?

And go watch Triple h attack orton in his house to see his fake wife.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
i miss Ministry Taker , what a good heel, if he loses the steak, he should come back for one more match with a HORDE of acolytes ministry theme blasting.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i miss Ministry Taker , what a good heel, if he loses the steak, he should come back for one more match with a HORDE of acolytes ministry theme blasting.
Nah. His run before that in 96-98, right before Ministry Taker, was the best. He was really injured during his Ministry run, and he couldn't do much, as a result. Had some terrible matches too. Even as a supernatural fan, that shit went too far and got too ridiculous. Lightning bolts are one thing, but that was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom