• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Edit: Let me be clear. I think the odds of Rock winning are low, but not impossible, especially if they book a rematch for Summerslam or the next Wrestlemania. However, I don't see your whole idea of Cena disappearing happening. No way.
It's like, Hey WWE. We need a break from Cena. We're just wishing you can have creative write that in. We think it can be good and refreshing for the product.

Would you rather we wish an injury upon him? At this rate, it seems that's what it would take to take Cena out for a while.

Or, we may actually witness a man no sell a torn ACL.
Speaking of merch sales. They could still sale Cena merch while he's gone. Think about it, Where's Cena? t-shirts, milk cartons, ect.

I can honestly say I may buy that if it were available.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Here's what will happen. Rock and Cena are going back and forth in their match when out walks Miz to ringside. He's pissed because he didn't get a match at Mania. He either runs in causing a dq or distracts Rock and lets Cena get the aa and the pin. After the match Miz runs into the ring, starts fighting Cena only for Cena to come back and AA Miz. By this point Rock is back up on his feet and looking at Cena AA Miz looking like he is about to rock bottom Cena. Instead he picks up Miz, rock bottoms him, stares at Cena and then shakes his hand and hugs him putting him over and possibly setting up a rematch in the future since it ended due to Miz interference.

TdUc0.gif

This will be me leaving the stadium

Here's what will happen. Rock and Cena are going back and forth in their match when out walks Miz to ringside. He's pissed because he didn't get a match at Mania. He either runs in causing a dq or distracts Rock and lets Cena get the aa and the pin. After the match Miz runs into the ring, starts fighting Cena only for Cena to come back and AA Miz. By this point Rock is back up on his feet and looking at Cena AA Miz looking like he is about to rock bottom Cena. Instead he picks up Miz, rock bottoms him, stares at Cena and then shakes his hand and hugs him putting him over and possibly setting up a rematch in the future since it ended due to Miz interference.

I would love to see this because this is quite possibly the worst thing they could ever do and I'd love to see how many people run to the computers to bitch if they did this as well as the riot in Miami.

Chopper

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I WILL CRY!!!!!!

This is so insane that Vince may actually pull this at WrestleMania.

The future has been foretold. A betting man could put money on this being the finish.

Izick

ix4h7pLLYSJ43.gif

Would be one of the most rushed, half-baked, sporadic, character ruining endings to ever happen in the history of the WWF/E. So it's definitely a likely ending to a modern day Wrestlemania.

End it with shit and make all the smarks laugh. Make em' laugh, make em' laugh, make em' laugh!

OYPFQ.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This isn't written as guesswork this is written as prophecy.
NoRéN;35856628 said:
My hope is that Rock wins clean. Cena is so shook up that he just disappears. Cena is a no show. Ryder then comes in to let everyone know that Cena told him that he was shook up and humbled by the Rock and just needs a break from everything.

Cena isn't seen for months, smarks across all message boards rejoice.

Hopefully Cena takes the time off to work on his moves, add some stuff to his repertoire.

He comes back at Survivor Series as something reminiscent of that dominant Cena that debuted in the WWE. No more "Hustle Loyalty Respect". No more "Rise Above Hate". He comes back with the intent of reaching the levels of greatness of legends like Stone Cold, Bret Hart, and the man who beat him at Wrestlemania, The Rock.
I'd love this to happen.

Please steal our ideas, we'll watch them dammit! We'll watch anyway, but yeah.

Cena and Rock will be going back and forth, Miz will come down and start whining. Rock and Cena will exchange a knowing look, then destroy the Miz. Cena and Rock will stand off, then slowly shake hands, then Stone Cold appears from under the ring, stunners them both and leaves. The end.

Cena and Rock will be going back and forth, Miz will come down and start whining. Rock and Cena will exchange a knowing look, then destroy the Miz. Cena and Rock will stand off, then slowly shake hands, then Stone Cold appears from under the ring, stunners them both and leaves. Then Kane drags them into a hell hole. The end.
Even better.

ZeroRay

I think the writers sarcastically suggest these ideas to Vince and he's like, "that's brilliant!"

All just to spite them...and us.

Chopper

Cena and Rock will be going back and forth, Miz will come down and start whining. Rock and Cena will exchange a knowing look, then destroy the Miz. Cena and Rock will stand off, then slowly shake hands, then Stone Cold appears from under the ring, stunners them both and leaves. The end.

Now we're fucking talking.

PG era WWE and you actually expected something that wasn't safe?

You cannot be this naive.

Nope, although I had a little hope they might do something different since this was supposed to be filmed for WWE Network, which people actually have to pay for. Rumor has it since the network delay, this will just be on Scifi though.

antonz

Nope, although I had a little hope they might do something different since this was supposed to be filmed for WWE Network, which people actually have to pay for. Rumor has it since the network delay, this will just be on Scifi though.

Yeah and I dont see SyFY allowing Shiek etc. Just far too loose lipped. Can you imagine Shiek on Basic Cable. "**** you dirty ********** ************. **** you old country style and make you my *****."

Kaladin

I will print out Cornette Face on a large sign just for this occasion.

fI2HE.jpg

UberTag

i'm 99% certain that will be the finish. I'd like to be proven wrong, but this is WWE here.
If you're proven wrong it will only be because the finish they go with actually manages to be WORSE than the one you've suggested.
I have little doubt that Cole, Lawler and Booker T will make the match an excruciating experience on top of the booking.

Chopper

Get it printed on a beach ball and throw it in the ring as they shake hands at the end. Make it hit one of them, then they can't ever show the replay!

Man, if I was there and they shook hands... Hell, even if Cena won. I would pelt the shit out of the ring. The crowd will literally object to a Cena victory, won't it? I mean, they'll all throw their cups and shit. Surely? Fuck the replays and fuck lazy WWE bullshit booking. If any crowd can do that, it's a Wrestlemania crowd full of Attitude Era fans in The Rock's home town!

somedevil

Man, if I was there and they shook hands... Hell, even if Cena won. I would pelt the shit out of the ring. The crowd will literally object to a Cena victory, won't it? I mean, they'll all throw their cups and shit. Surely? Fuck the replays and fuck lazy WWE bullshit booking. If any crowd can do that, it's a Wrestlemania crowd full of Attitude Era fans in The Rock's home town!

Cena is going to win getting ready to threw stuff into the ring. If Rock wins then there will be a rematch then at summerslam.

Kaladin

Remember this finish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6423-zQoRBk

Crowds don't go apeshit over finishes like that in WWE.

JKBii

WZ has learned that John Cena referencing The Rock having notes on his wrist, which were visible on RAW, was not a planned part of the show

There was much speculation that it was scripted for Cena to call out The Rock's notes, but that appears to be incorrect. The Rock legitimately had the notes to refer to if needed for his lengthy live promo. As WZ columnist Mark Madden wrote, it is something The Rock has done for years.

At this point, they should really let The Rock shoot on John Cena. Talk about how he

- Is really an asshole but doesn't show it so his merch will sell to little kids
- Can't branch into movies
- Would get booed whether The Rock was there are not as people are tired of him
- Promised the WrestleMania match would be for the WWE title, then lost it to CM Punk and never got it back

C.Dark.DN

Banned
At this point, they should really let The Rock shoot on John Cena. Talk about how he

- Is really an asshole but doesn't show it so his merch will sell to little kids
- Promised the WrestleMania match would be for the WWE title, then lost it to CM Punk and never got it back
I still think it's a work. I have never once seem him have notes on his wrist. He held his arm out over and over and over and everyone could see it at home and on the titantron.

Chopper

Dammit. I just realised I can't have it both ways. Either Rocky wins, or Cena turms heel. Can't have both, cos they've booked themselves into a corner. So for the only satisfactory ending that helps everyone out, the WWE are gonna have to make Cena 5MOD, win, and then literally shit in the Rock's mouth before flipping off the crowd with an audible "fuck all of your mothers".

*crosses fingers*

No, thanks. Vince will be like, Oh Yea Shit, and Punk will lose championship to Cena or some shit.

Dammit. I just realised I can't have it both ways. Either Rocky wins, or Cena turms heel. Can't have both, cos they've booked themselves into a corner. So for the only satisfactory ending that helps everyone out, the WWE are gonna have to make Cena 5MOD, win, and then literally shit in the Rock's mouth before flipping off the crowd with an audible "fuck all of your mothers".

*crosses fingers*

Cena turns heel by beating the shit out of Rock

Kaladin

This match won't end in a clean finish will it? I know it's Wrestlemania and all.....and they're promoting it as the biggest Wrestlemania match ever....but fuck....this is Vince we're talking about. He's going to have a rematch at Mania next year.

This match won't end in a clean finish will it? I know it's Wrestlemania and all.....and they're promoting it as the biggest Wrestlemania match ever....but fuck....this is Vince we're talking about. He's going to have a rematch at Mania next year.

Well yea. We got a shitty finish last year, we will get a shitty finish this year.

NoRéN

HHH will work his way into the match as well.

Kaladin

You know how I see this playing out?

Cena wins, but he is so beaten and so battered that only The Rock is standing after the match is over leaving Cena to question his victory and beg Rock for a rematch at Mania next year the following night on RAW.

Chopper

You know how I see this playing out?

Cena wins, but he is so beaten and so battered that only The Rock is standing after the match is over leaving Cena to question his victory and beg Rock for a rematch at Mania next year the following night on RAW.

That would be shit too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom