• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm doing an about face from earlier and saying, "F Impact".

We're streaming a Ring Ka King marathon, the last 5 episodes, to get us caught up and ready for this weekend's episode.

F YEAH
IB8AC.jpg

Link:

http://synchtu.be/w3mn

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cena wasn't the only one talking shit about The Rock the last 12 months....
Miz talked shit about him before Mania 27 without any repercussions..hell Rock basically gave him the title last year.

Then it's CM Punk who called out Rock during his "pipebomb" era.

dat Gail Kim theme!

So the rock wrote notes on his arms for years, but no one noticed it till 2012 when it was fucking clear as day in big black marker with no sleeve to cover it up? How convenient.

Even if it was a shoot which i doubt. Am i supposed to be impressed that Cena remembers his promos by heart even though 99.9% of them are pure shit? Cena has nothing on the rock to make this a believable feud. They should have kept it simple, Cena talked trash about the rock now the rock wants to whoop his ass.

jobber

whoa hey who hey whoa hey whoa hay

somebody gonna get they neck broke
somebody gonna botch a spot off the top rope

somebody gonna get they neck broke
somebody gonna botch a spot off the top rope

yeeeeeeeeeeah

botch a spot botch a spot
break they neck break they neck

C.Dark.DN

Banned
ROH is on Sinclair owned TV stations now. It airs at different times during the week but usually during the weekend.

Hm, looks like they own my local ABC now. It's one of the Freedom Communications that was sold to Sinclair.

I don't see it listed under the stations to begin airing soon at rohwrestling.com like some of the other Freedom Communications stations.

I guess I have a chance at some point tho.

Lucky man. I wish I was around the AIW area. Seems to be a pretty good group from what I've caught online.

They put on consistently good indie shows. Some matches aren't to hot because of poor talent in ring or match length. Indie stuff basically. Overall though AIW puts out a pretty decent product. They constantly bring in top tier talent for shows like Cabana, Richards, Edwards, Kingston, Whitmer (who's been tearing it up for the last year in AIW) Chuck Taylor, and Jimmy Jacobs. They have easy to follow and somewhat interesting storylines. The local Cleveland talent ins't half bad with the likes of Gargano, Josh Prohibition, M-DOGG 20, Gregory Irons, and Marion Fountain. I think their show's are available at Smart Mark Video for MP4 download.

Here is some info on an interesting upcoming event.

Absolute Intense Wrestling is holding their J.T. Lightning Invitational Tournament on May 11th and 12th at the Historic Turners Hall in Cleveland, OH. This will be a two-day "TPI Style" (Ted Petty Invitational) tournament featuring 24 participants honoring the Cleveland area wrestler and promoter J.T. Lightning, who passed away in August of 2011, due to cancer.

The first five participants for this tournament are:
Archibald Peck
Dave Crist
AR Fox
Uhaa Nation
Jake Crist

Peck already makes this worth $30 bucks for two days.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I would shit bricks if I could see Sting and a lot of the old roster weekly back in WcW days.

Sadly, Sting went from my 2nd favorite wrestler to someone I don't really care about seeing.

Izick

I would shit bricks if I could see Sting and a lot of the old roster weekly back in WcW days.

Sadly, Sting went from my 2nd favorite wrestler to someone I don't really care about seeing.

Can you blame him though? He's 52. I mean, he shouldn't be wrestling anymore, definitely not headlining, but I can't look down on the guy for taking free money from stupid people.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Can you blame him though? He's 52. I mean, he shouldn't be wrestling anymore, definitely not headlining, but I can't look down on the guy for taking free money from stupid people.

Wrestling or not, he doesn't give me the same spark. There's a lot of 50ish year olds that are capable of tapping into their former glory and have good stage presence. I feel like he should. Ric Flair is the only person I can say... "wow... please retire. I love you, but I can barely understand you."

Has anyone watched this?

BountyHuntersCover.jpg

The DVD was a £3.99 on Amazon UK, so I got it. It is bad, but has a Trish undressing scene it in so that's is good. Also, Trish fights this girl alot...

ifnJpaR7hh4A5.gif

At the end of the movie
she beats her with a Stratusfaction

I've said too much, I feel dirty.

So was it worth £3.99?

The film is terrible, badly shot, acted. The fight scene are terrible and badly edited, with each move chopped together, and people are seemingly teleporting to different places every two seconds. The story makes no sense what so ever, and almost every second scene is cringeworthy.

So yes,

G-Fex

Cena has done heel tactics and ambushes all the time. Commentary still makes up excuses as to why, and the kiddies still cheer. He needs to drop the corny fucking promos and mic work and start actually looking enthused.
Dude he's like how krusty the klown feels sometimes. He just needs a groan.

UberTag

Dat crowd, Dat drama, Dat pop ...

Dat, Dat, Dat just doesn't happen these days anyzmoar.... I miss it!
I love how Vince needed to don Shane's magical striped referee shirt in order to be recognized as an official. Because only it provides officiating authority. Nothing else will do.
The WWE would kill for a pop half that size involving Dwayne 12 years later.

jobber

Abyss is playing a character that is supposed to be his brother named Joseph Parks(Abyss's real name is Chris Parks)?

josephparks.jpg

josephparks3.jpg

josephparks4.jpg

josephparks5.jpg

lol
that's not abyss
that's not abyss
that's not abyss
that's not abyss
that's not abyss
that's not abyss
that's not abyss