• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Rock cares about his legacy? He's just back to collect a fat paycheck.

For someone who has real family ties to the business I think he does care. If he was one of these scrubs today who don't even know anything about the history of wrestling, I would say you are correct.

Not the Rock. He understands the importance of him beating SCSA at WM, Hogan at WM etc.............. To coerce with Cena to make himself look bad doesn't make sense to me.

jmdajr

In-ring contract signing?

Rock/Cena DEBATE!

Cole/Jerry :"Rock how would you solve the problems facing this economy..."

Rock: "Glad you asked. Let me tell you what the Rock would do. The Rock would gather all these homeless pieces of trash and put their roody poo....candy asses back to work!"
(wait..wrong rock)

Don't they have the Rock concert vs Cena rap tonight? expect Rock's guitar to have been tweaked to sound awful to make him look worse.

Fully I expect crib notes written on the inside of the guitar, and then when Cena hits him over the head with the guitar, the crib notes shall be revealed.

Don't they have the Rock concert vs Cena rap tonight? expect Rock's guitar to have been tweaked to sound awful to make him look worse.

Oh, that's right.

Ce-na, Ce-na, rap!
Ce-na, Ce-na, rap!
Ce-na, Ce-na, rap!
Go, go, go, go
Go Cena, go Cena, go
Go Cena, go Cena, go
Go Cena, go Cena, go
Go Cena, go Cena, go
Go, go, go, go

Fully I expect crib notes written on the inside of the guitar, and then when Cena hits him over the head with the guitar, the crib notes shall be revealed.

This is too good, this way Cena gets more than one victory from the segment. It's like a double dose of defeat for The Rock.

jmdajr

I for one am hyped for tonight's show.

So..are Guitar shots to the head banned? Please God tell me it ain't so. Rock might have to use his bottle of water Truth style.

Kaladin

Besides, Cena can't rap about anything without GLAAD or someone complaining. Remember last June when he rapped about The Rock, said something about "blow me" and it drew complaints with people saying he was homophobic?

Izick

Besides, Cena can't rap about anything without GLAAD or someone complaining. Remember last June when he rapped about The Rock, said something about "blow me" and it drew complaints with people saying he was homophobic?

I remember when the WWF would have embraced that and turned it up.

"Controversy creates cash."

Mr. Sam

He'll rap about Rock's Disney films and how he only does does Raw via satellite. He has no material.

Whereas The Rock will recite Wordsworth, Socrates and Shakespeare, ape the political satire of George Carlin, then maybe finish up by getting something clever like "John Cena's golden queefs" to trend on Twitter.

somedevil

2012-03-12-poor-gail.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Whereas The Rock will recite Wordsworth, Socrates and Shakespeare, ape the political satire of George Carlin, then maybe finish up by getting something clever like "John Cena's golden queefs" to trend on Twitter.

"John Cena's golden queefs"

Trending worldwide.

Kaladin

If WWE was smart, they would have the songs that The Rock and Cena perform be on iTunes immediately after RAW for download.

NoRéN

Raw is Suicide inducing, trending worldwide

It's pretty bad. The Laurenitis and Teddy Long stuff is just not entertaining to me. The Natalya fart stuff is bad. Twitter, twitter, twitter...
"I'm Dolph Zigglerandhere'smypromoImsoawesomeVicky'syellingovermeIwantthebeltbecauseI'mgreatbutit'snotshowingoffifyoucanbackitup"

G-Fex

NoRéN;35956012 said:
It's pretty bad. The Laurenitis and Teddy Long stuff is just not entertaining to me. The Natalya fart stuff is bad. Twitter, twitter, twitter...
"I'm Dolph Zigglerandhere'smypromoImsoawesomeVicky'syellingovermeIwantthebeltbecauseI'mgreatbutit'snotshowingoffifyoucanbackitup"

it's all pretty bad.

This makes me sad.

NoRéN

it's all pretty bad.

This makes me sad.

If it wasn't for DVR I wouldn't be watching.
djsandman said:
At least Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are champs :)
Still happy about that but Daniel Bryan is boring on the mic. The "yes yes yes!" crap is stupid.
However, him shutting up AJ was good. Other than that, I would much rather see him going for the US title or something.

Ithil

NoRéN;35956362 said:
If it wasn't for DVR I wouldn't be watching.

Still happy about that but Daniel Bryan is boring on the mic. The "yes yes yes!" crap is stupid.
However, him shutting up AJ was good. Other than that, I would much rather see him going for the US title or something.

Go away

G-Fex

Damnit Ithil you're avatar is making me corpse up my responses.

AJ should shut up cause she's a bastard.

A hot little bastard.

UberTag

NoRéN;35956362 said:

My eyes are bleeding.

This is what happens when the WWE convinces the masses that only Cena and Orton are title worthy.

NoRéN

Damnit Ithil you're avatar is making me corpse up my responses.

AJ should shut up cause she's a bastard.

A hot little bastard.

A 95 lb bastard.

My eyes are bleeding.

This is what happens when the WWE convinces the masses that only Cena and Orton are title worthy.
lol

Nah, Bryan, Rhodes, Kofi, Miz, Truth, all going for the IC belt or something.

Punk, Jericho, Ziggler, Barrett, for the WWE belt.

Orton and Cena would all be thrown in there somewhere but I would still love it if Cena took a long, well deserved vacation after WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom