• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or my personal favorite:

The Rey Mysterio Lawn Dart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtc7QzFzjPY

There are so many things that make me laugh in this video, and they're all equally ridiculous!

- The guy running out PAST Nash and Hall, saying "MARCUS" while making a dramatic pose, then turning around and getting beaned in the face.
- Mysterio thinking it's a good idea to jump at Nash.
- Mysterio getting thrown and looking like he died.
- Macho Man RIDING ON TOP OF A LIMO.

I love how Batista sounds like the typical "drunken uncle" at a family reunion.

"I WAS THIS CLOSE."
"I'm gonna rip your head off."
"YOU THINK I'M PLAYING!?"
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND."

I fucking hated Batista for his entire career, then he embraces his inner-douche and immediately becomes one of the best characters ever. Still don't want to see him come back though.

Ric Flair is as close to a wrestling God as there ever will be!

Ric-Flair.jpeg

BoboBrazil's prophecy is getting closer.

-- There continues to be a lot of speculation regarding The Miz's role at WrestleMania 28. Miz, who successfully defended the WWE title against John Cena in the main event of last year's show, is rumored to be involved in this year's Rock vs. Cena match in some capacity. WWE is said to have a storyline ready for The Miz after WrestleMania and his recent losing streak is part of the buildup to that angle.

Also, Yokozuna is being announced for the Hall of Fame tonight. He will be inducted by Bret Hart.

G-Fex

BOBO CALLED IT AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ITS ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU PEOPLE.

ITS TIME ITS TIME

ITS COP OUT TIME

NOTHING CLEAN IN THIS FINISH

Well, of course it cant end clean. Its too damning to either legacy. Not to mention, Rock cant guarantee a rematch based on scheduling.

jmdajr

BoboBrazil's prophecy is getting closer.

Mentioned this awhile back after he posted that twitter video.. Makes sense to me but no one wants it to happen. Sure I'd prefer I clean win, but all the hints point at Miz getting involved.
At least in my opinion.

edit: Looking back at some old WWE matches main/events.... there has always been a history of no contests/not clean finishes. It seems in most recent history we have had LESS. That might have to do with how POWERFUL John Cena is.

And naturally the pedigree is infallible. "The Pedigree is the Truth"

I just remembered The Miz kicked out two Attitude Adjustments last year. How are we expected to believe The Rock loses to anything less than ten?
I don't want to see Rock tap :(

Getting ready to head off to RAW, keep an out for me and my bro we should opposite hard camera six rows off the floor! I'll be pimping Wrassle-Gaf hard all night!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh my god. The Miz. I just squealed in joy.

I told you all before. They weren't burying the Miz. They were pushing him. This is Hunter's form of tough love.

Good. With the inclusion of the Miz this match moves one step closer to disaster status. Now all we need is dancing midgets.

Miz comes down to the ring and taunts like he is going to hit cena. He turns and hits his finisher on Rock and cena gets the pin.

PPV ends with miz raising cena's hand and JR yelling that cena sold his soul to the devil

BOOK IT VINCE

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously had no interest in Rock - Cena before but if Miz is involved I am pre-ordering the PPV right now. Do it Vince.

edit: funky should be booking WM!

you seem mad at me for some reason geek. is there a problem?
I respect your opinion, but I respect Goldberg too and will not stand for this flagrant character assassination!

Speaking of which... I was searching for a funny Goldberg pic to put here, and would you believe it, there's a picture of Triple H on the first page of results

Brinbe

Good. With the inclusion of the Miz this match moves one step closer to disaster status. Now all we need is dancing midgets.
Yep. It seems that in recent times, the ME almost always becomes an afterthought and they're never truly the memorable match of the night.

Except for Michaels-Taker, which is the exception, it's more shit like Mr. Hs-Boreton. People tuned out of that before it even began.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do end up over-thinking things in the last few weeks and ruin two years of (what should be) easy work.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I respect your opinion, but I respect Goldberg too and will not stand for this flagrant character assassination!

Speaking of which... I was searching for a funny Goldberg pic to put here, and would you believe it, there's a picture of Triple H on the first page of results

sorry. 8 jackhammers in 15 minutes is like having an unlimited super meter. his videogame persona is exactly like his real one. so i really have no reason not to mock him for that

THATS ENOUGH GOLDBERG BASHING YOU COD

everyone bashes goldberg. thats just the way it is.

G-Fex

Why must everyone pick on Goldberg? Cena wishes he had the legendary status of Goldberg. The only man to take out the entire nWo.

He tazered Scott Hall.

He speared people From Behind.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'll wear a Miz avatar for months if that happens. Will seriously be one of my favorite moments in wrestling just like the time I saw Miz win the title live at a Raw show in Orlando.

Let me ask all of you a serious question WrassleGAF:

How do you feel about wrestling?
I enjoy myself for the most part, mainly because this place makes all the madness so hilarious. But I'll always come back to wrestling because of great matches that pop up, like CM Punk vs. Bryan and Ziggler vs. Kofi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom