• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Good guy Jericho

This snowflake generation maaaaaaaaaaaan

Hahaha. That's a good one. Snowflake generation.

PMHvUbY.gif

I think it hurts them to act like that belt means anything. Jericho should throw that belt in the river like Austin threw the IC title in the river.

For part of Jericho's feud in 2008 with HBK, Jericho was IC champion for a while. But HBK never actually wanted to take the title away from him. They didn't fight over it. That would have diminished their storyline by even spending any time at at all talking about such a low important prize.

Oh you mean the IC title that as part of the early parts of their feud (and literally Jericho was IC champ for all of 20 days after he turned on heel HBK) saw HBK cause Jericho to lose it?

Maybe Jericho found a penny on the ground because Owens pointed it out to him and he wouldn't have found that penny on the ground if it wasn't for Owens, but so what? It's a penny. KO wanting to take Jericho's penny away is silly. What a silly feud. I'm not excited about the possibility that their feud will raise the importance of the penny.

Oh Jesus come on, for as bad as the US title had been treated post Rusev it's not on the level of a penny

It's not what the entire feud is about (Owens murdering Jericho is what it's going to be about), taking his title is just the icing on the cake.

Foggy

Hahaha. That's a good one. Snowflake generation.

It's true, if you can't stand homophobic slurs, getting dropped on your neck, deal with tonedeaf barking about suicide, or being treated like subhuman trash then you're just not cut out for fake sports.

klonere

Banned
Think Enzo and Cass will make good heels?

They started out as heels. I can see Enzo being a good heel as he already has the requisite amount of hateability.

Cass doesn't have to change a thing nor do I think he has the capacity to do so.

Other than it sounding like they're talking on the phone, this seems pretty good so far.
Yeah it's not the worst quality I've heard in a podcast, but could be better.
Even with my 2 hour commute there are too many interesting podcasts for me to get through in a week.

Still gonna check this out if I get a chance though.
Yeah, I've got a couple of podcasts with >100 episode backlog, and some I just gave up cause I was never going to get to them. Even ignoring those, I'm in a perpetual state of catchup

jmdajr

They started out as heels. I can see Enzo being a good heel as he already has the requisite amount of hateability.

Cass doesn't have to change a thing nor do I think he has the capacity to do so.

Hmmm. Guess I wasn't watching NXT yet. But you're right.

klonere

Banned
Yeah it's not the worst quality I've heard in a podcast, but could be better.

Yeah, I've got a couple of podcasts with >100 episode backlog, and some I just gave up cause I was never going to get to them. Even ignoring those, I'm in a perpetual state of catchup

Between the Sheets was 6 hours long last week and I'm just finishing it today. It did have an amazing indie section though and going over this horrific sounding Vince/Steph/Trish storyline including implied incest (ofc) and Steph having her face shoved in horse shit after a very moany backstage brawl with Trish. Fucking VKM man.

It's true, if you can't stand homophobic slurs, getting dropped on your neck, deal with tonedeaf barking about suicide, or being treated like subhuman trash then you're just not cut out for fake sports.
I deal with this shit on a daily basis, I need to try out for wrestling. I'd be tough as nails.

j.gif

During Sasha and Bayley's 5 star classic last night some guy proposed to his girlfriend and she answered with an awkward yes chant thing that they tried to get going in our section, and then just sat back down. Lol

Between the Sheets was 6 hours long last week and I'm just finishing it today. It did have an amazing indie section though and going over this horrific sounding Vince/Steph/Trish storyline including implied incest (ofc) and Steph having her face shoved in horse shit after a very moany backstage brawl with Trish. Fucking VKM man.

I don't have enough time in my life for 6 hour weekly podcasts 😂

klonere

Banned
you say you need all these things but you won't actually watch anything

except blue because all he can do is wallow in nostalgia.

During Sasha and Bayley's 5 star classic last night some guy proposed to his girlfriend and she answered with an awkward yes chant thing that they tried to get going in our section, and then just sat back down. Lol
I don't care if I'm with the love of my life and I've never been happier, if they proposed to me at a wrestling show I would leave them without a second thought.

Tom Nook

Doesn't look like they have the Syfy ECW on WWE Network. Come on, feed me that hot trash. Give me Shotgun Saturday Night while you're at it too.

Big Show as ECW champ was a good run.

The chants during the match vs Batista (in the Hammerstein ballroom) was wild.

Exactly, the network is for me. It constantly reminds me of why me being a 4 year old will be better than my life is right now. I need a time machine.

I don't care if I'm with the love of my life and I've never been happier, if they proposed to me at a wrestling show I would leave them without a second thought.
They looked like marks so I think they're #safe

It was funny though because it didn't even look real. And I feel like as someone at a wrestling show I should be able to tell what's real or not. Like it just looked like they wanted their big moment of a crowd chanting yes but instead it was a small group of people humoring them and waiting for them to sit down

Mahonay

Banned

I'm trying to watch the original Sci-Fi ECW episodes this very moment and they are literally nowhere. So yes I'd like them uploaded.

Who has time for the past when there's so much new coming out?

For example, that fucking BJW show with Suzuki vs. Sekimoto, which still isn't up on RealHeroArchive.

Original Gameshow NXT, and the early developmental NXT's are missing too, there's still loads of content they should upload.

I want NXT redemption on the network just so I can finally see how many episodes it ran for, that shit just kept on going with no direction.
I mainly remember it as the wacky adventures of Johnny "Fandango" Curtis and Maxine.

And now I just remembered the terrible reason WWE dropped Maxine, urgh.

Mahonay

Banned
I could send you my tapes, I have them all recorded. You'd have to fast forward through the raws.
Let me just get out my VHS player, it's sitting right next to my Walkman and dial-up modem.

There is some stuff posted online, but it's all multi-part and in 240p.

I want NXT redemption on the network just so I can finally see how many episodes it ran for, that shit just kept on going with no direction.
I mainly remember it as the wacky adventures of Johnny "Fandango" Curtis and Maxine.

And now I just remembered the terrible reason WWE dropped Maxine, urgh.
Soooo why was she let go? Must not be too important if I don't remember.
Let me just get out my VHS player, it's sitting right next to my Walkman and dial-up modem.
You think you're cool because you have to reference things in the past? Well screw you, I'm not sharing shit with you.

Top Bottom