• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Anth0ny

xNmZH4j.png

I can't believe this disrespect.

You look at me, you're looking at a man with over 500 subscribers on Youtube. A bonafide draw. A main eventer!

Zach

Zach is clearly biased, the power ranking standings are tainted.

#shoot.

I just report the Executive Committee's findings. And they are biased, you're right.

Plenty of space for two white guys in my faction.

No way, Beefy. It's all over for you. You're a transitional champion, daddeh! A flash in the pan! You're the T.J. Perkins of the GWF! The Akira Hokuto! The Shinjiro Otani!

Acosta

I really don't understand WWE logic some times. AJ is making everyone around him having their best combats in years, and they can't think on anything better than a feud with Shane. I don't even understand why are they building him like this story wise when the public is so obviously hot for him. It looks like his main trait is "whining".

I know it´s not a matter of merit (or probably it is in a twisted Vince logic) but come on, from a pure spectacle point of view? I'll rather watch Kane fighting AJ over Shane (well, let me think again about that...)

And I hope they have something better to end Taker career than a Mania combat with Roman.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
John Cena's return promos are so overrated just because he mentions some old ass gimmick or some scripted as fuck shoot line the internet acts like hes finally cutting amazing promos. They don't fit his character and they say nothing about the feud. His little safe as fuck 'shooty' promos are so fucking bad.

like I'm all for Cena getting some of his due(Even though it took 10 years of him being on top to get to that level) but I always hear about his amazing promos on SD Live and check them and its like this is the exact same promo he cut on miz, aj, dean and corbin

Beefy

No way, Beefy. It's all over for you. You're a transitional champion, daddeh! A flash in the pan! You're the T.J. Perkins of the GWF! The Akira Hokuto! The Shinjiro Otani!

Damn calling me TJ Perkins should be bannable.

😂

Anth0ny

I really don't understand WWE logic some times. AJ is making everyone around him having their best combats in years, and they can't think on anything better than a feud with Shane. I don't even understand why are they building him like this story wise when the public is so obviously hot for him. It looks like his main trait is "whining".

I know it´s not a matter of merit (or probably it is in a twisted Vince logic) but come on, from a pure spectacle point of view? I'll rather watch Kane fighting AJ over Shane (well, let me think again about that...)

And I hope they have something better to end Taker career than a Mania combat with Roman.

in their mind, Shane is a A-tier part timer like Undertaker, Goldberg, HHH and Brock.

even though we consider Shane a fucking geek, they consider AJ the lesser star in this matchup.

remember they were going to do Brock vs. Shane at first.

John Cena's return promos are so overrated just because he mentions some old ass gimmick or some scripted as fuck shoot line the internet acts like hes finally cutting amazing promos. They don't fit his character and they say nothing about the feud. His little safe as fuck 'shooty' promos are so fucking bad.

like I'm all for Cena getting some of his due(Even though it took 10 years of him being on top to get to that level) but I always hear about his amazing promos on SD Live and check them and its like this is the exact same promo he cut on miz, aj, dean and corbin

It's the Cena promo formula post-Punk. That feud was red hot so Cena/the writers keep trying to recapture the magic.

I don't know what makes his current promos different enough to garner praise.

Pikma

Banned

Whoever told you Cena cuts amazing promos on SD lied to you so bad
in their mind, Shane is a A-tier part timer like Undertaker, Goldberg, HHH and Brock.

even though we consider Shane a fucking geek, they consider AJ the lesser star in this matchup.

You say they consider AJ a lesser star, then go on to compare him to Brock Lesnar🤔

On a side note as much as the 2K games are lazy it was WWE 2k16 via PC and mods that I was able to finally achieve a 17+ year dream of crafting my NWO Black and Green stable (first time I tired it was WWF Attitude) (where the N stands for Nuclear) complete with accurate logo/titantron and music created by me, create its leader: Masked Crusher with call name (had to mod it in but I pulled it off by combining two different announced names lol) and Crush Slam finisher (that I was doing to my old Ultimate Warrior and DDP wrestling buddies when I was like 12 years old or whatever) and able to put real wrestlers into the stable complete with total gimmick and/or outfit changes (I turned Bo Dallas and Santino into both NWO members and a tag within the group of hardcore badasses called The Fallen. With a PC trainer I added matching facial hair and shortened Dallas hair so he matched Santino and gave them matching attire and badass Demolitioneseque entrance mask attires).

Literally things I've been dreaming of for over half my life finally achieved...

My favorite is he shits on guys like AJ and Miz for not caring about the business like he does when they've literally just finished saying how much they care about the business...

Cena's promos on AJ are a perfect example for me how a build can make a great match not mean much to me... Like Cena/AJ was fantastic but the build to it was such a fuck you to AJ and the end result was Cena wins...

If yall wanna know what kinda deals Blue's capable of, wait till the post-Mania shows

Nakamura debuts the Raw after. The next night, SD gets the Drifter

bLue gets The Curse

Acosta

Yeah...

I want to believe it is part of "the path of WWE" that will lead to bigger and better things for AJ. I'm sure the man is personally happy, but I'm hoping there is a bigger plan for him so we can enjoy some good years for him.

Anth0ny

You say they consider AJ a lesser star, then go on to compare him to Brock Lesnar🤔

meanwhile, in the gorilla position...

"fuck. well shane NEEDS an opponent for wrestlemania. who's not doing anything right now? AJ? sure AJ should be fine."

Shane is probably like top 5 star in the company

1. Cena
2. Taker
3. Goldberg
4. Brock
5. Shane

At least in WWE terms
Yeah. I mean, we know the match will not be good and it's a waste of AJ's talents. But the top brass at WWE see Shane as one of the biggest stars in the company (and he may be), and they aren't giving him a match with AJ because they think AJ is a C-tier player.

Yeah. I mean, we know the match will not be good and it's a waste of AJ's talents. But the top brass at WWE see Shane as one of the biggest stars in the company (and he may be), and they aren't giving him a match with AJ because they think AJ is a C-tier player.

And they are crafting a story where he's essentially the most screwed over guy there has been in a while...

A fighter who keeps doing what is asked and keeps getting fucked over.

Like I said promos and stories and sully a great match for me (Cena/Styles)a great story can enhance a not so great match up too, I love this AJ/Shane story and I did not expect to.

Top Bottom