• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Toki767

I don't like the way AJ lost last night, This isnt how you reward someone for a years worth of gold.

His reward is getting to face a McMahon.

You can probably count on one hand the amount of people who got to face Shane McMahon at WrestleMania.

It's a crappy reward, but it is Vince logic.

excelsiorlef, the GWF roster is technically closed right now but I'll keep your name on the list in case i do some roster cleaning

Sounds good,

An idea I have is you could make Excelsior a male athlete and lef his female manager lol...

But that's maybe asking too much...

If you end up with room for me lemme know and we can figure out how to do it then. It's silly I know but gender and shit is weird for me given my experiences and history but this shit sounds like fun so I'd love to be in it someday :) Especially since I really now feel part of this community,

Total side note on funny accidental cool stories in WWE games I did a story once where Brock Lesnar was feuding with the Four Horsemen (I did Anderson, Pillman, Luger, Flair) I did 3 weeks of Nitro and then Bash at the Beach.

In my head the story was that Flair was basically not afraid of Brock because he had the Horsemen. So on week one of Nitro Lesnar faces Luger and taps him out while breaking his Arm with the Kimura taking him out. Week two Lesnar takes on Pillman tapping him out while breaking his arm with the Kimura andtaking him out. Week 3 same thing to Anderson. So by Bash at the Beach in my head story Lesnar has broken the arms of three of the Four Horsemen meaning he gets Flair one on one with no backup. Logically the story should have ended with my breaking Flair's arm and tapping him out with the Kimura, that's what I was going for, but the motherfucker wouldn't tap, dunno why but the submission system being shit + facing Ric Flair meant he just wouldn't tap. I literally applied four Kimuras all for lengthy attempts at getting the submission but it wouldn't go. After the 4th time Lesnar let go of the move and just immediately pinned Flair and I got the three count.

It ended up being an insane story where Lesnar looked like a beast the entire time but Flair risking life and limb just wouldn't submit but he didn't have the stregth to kick out after so much pain... Lesnar wins but Flair looks like a badass having gong one on one with the Beast and refusing to quit.
Lol that's amazing. Submission system is flunky a lot.

Lol that's amazing. Submission system is flunky a lot.

Initially I was so pissed too the pin was literally just fuck it I give up on this stupid submission system, so for a minute there I was literally probably feeling what kayfabe video game Lesnar would be feeling....

It wasn't until I thought back on the match and realized the story I accidentally told that I went fucking eh.

His reward is getting to face a McMahon.

You can probably count on one hand the amount of people who got to face Shane McMahon at WrestleMania.

It's a crappy reward, but it is Vince logic.
In some fucked up way it almost makes sense

Dude puts on amazing matches for an entire year, so Mania gets a dumb special attraction match

Mania is all about being a dumb carnival event disconnected from a year of programming anyways

Doesn't stand with his brothers . He has already been corrupted.
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

If you ever need a piece.... I got you
You need a better agent. Lol
I'm my agent brother!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like, black wrestlers in-game or real life? In-game, I think it's three (you, Bronx, and OwensIsNow). I can't speak for real life obviously

The WrestleMania poster features 1 black wrestler who has an actual match at the event (Sasha Banks), unless Roman Reigns counts, which I don't really know.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't like the way AJ lost last night, This isnt how you reward someone for a years worth of gold.

Look, it would be awesome if AJ Styles were in the main event of WrestleMania, but I think most people would consider it a stretch for a guy who debuted at RR last year when its your big hype event. Putting over Randy Orton, who is going to main event WrestleMania, is not exactly being jobbed out.

I think they still can pull off AJ/Cena next year if that's the route they want to take.

As the probable shortest tenured in the Rumble and therefore the Ellsworthyest on the GWF roster, I should obviously get 3 matches with the champ.

Look, it would be awesome if AJ Styles were in the main event of WrestleMania, but I think most people would consider it a stretch for a guy who debuted at RR last year when its your big hype event. Putting over Randy Orton, who is going to main event WrestleMania, is not exactly being jobbed out.

I think they still can pull off AJ/Cena next year if that's the route they want to take.

And he got a great spot right before the three count where he out smarted Randy Orton by faking the dive that usually result in the catching RKO out of nowhere.

klonere

Banned
Where the fuck do people watch Dragon Gate VODs straight after the event. I have plumbed the dark depths of the internet and not found this mythical place.

Pikma

Banned
If you want to sign Blue you gotta go through me first, I own the rights for Bluekaveli, Blue El 0 Kaveli, Azul The Kaveli, Bluekaveli Ellsworth, Kaveliblue. Redkaveli, Greenkaveli, Yellowkaveli, Whitekaveli, Blackaveli. Blucekaveli, Bleukaveli, Blukaveli, Blue Man Randy Kaveli, Blue "Mr. Workrate" Kaveli, Markaveli, LA Blupark, Blucosys, Blustico, etc.

Angry Grimace

Why would you think Reigns is black?
Because being black isn't limited to being of African descent? I don't know nor am I going to presume whether Samoan people consider themselves black or not.

Yeah I would say she is.

One drop rule, brother. She's black.

She's of African-American and German descent.
I see then.

If you want to sign Blue you gotta go through me first, I own the rights for Bluekaveli, Blue El 0 Kaveli, Azul The Kaveli, Bluekaveli Ellsworth, Kaveliblue. Redkaveli, Greenkaveli, Yellowkaveli, Whitekaveli, Blackaveli. Blucekaveli, Bleukaveli, Blukaveli, Blue Man Randy Kaveli, Blue "Mr. Workrate" Kaveli, Markaveli, LA Blupark, Blucosys, Blustico, etc.

Shut up, PikmAAArk.

Top Bottom