• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

If you want to sign Blue you gotta go through me first, I own the rights for Bluekaveli, Blue El 0 Kaveli, Azul The Kaveli, Bluekaveli Ellsworth, Kaveliblue. Redkaveli, Greenkaveli, Yellowkaveli, Whitekaveli, Blackaveli. Blucekaveli, Bleukaveli, Blukaveli, Blue Man Randy Kaveli, Blue "Mr. Workrate" Kaveli, Markaveli, LA Blupark, Blucosys, Blustico, etc.
How did I miss this gem? Lol this is like that nxt s2 michael mcgillicutty promo

Yoh, what's with the Cole and Omega sort of breakup?

I'm finally watching Honor Rising, lol, working my way to the 45th anniversary show

Kornflayx

Controversial!? Time to put this jabronie and this feud to bed! …and I don't do 50/50 booking!

I will fuck you up!

DEsY5W9.gif

Yoh, what's with the Cole and Omega sort of breakup?

I'm finally watching Honor Rising, lol, working my way to the 45th anniversary show

I thought it was to set up Kenny and The Elite splitting off from Bullet Club but I guess Cole's contract is up soon and there's uncertainty if he'll re-sign with ROH

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought it was to set up Kenny and The Elite splitting off from Bullet Club but I guess Cole's contract is up soon and there's uncertainty if he'll re-sign with ROH

It's been rumored for a very long time that Cole is basically gone to WWE (which really wants him), but he can't even negotiate until his contract ends in April.

That'd be cool, Cole would freshen up NXT nicely.. Plus Adam Cole Bay Bay might literally be my favorite catch phrase right now for reasons I don't quite understand....

Zach

The GWF Executive Committee is said to me be monitoring The Strokes' complaining about his spot (not his dog Spot or a liver spot) on social media. Expect his standing in the faux faux sports league to suffer accordingly in the coming weeks.

Kaladin

You guys wanna know something fucked up?

Stub Hub currently has 4,856 Wrestlemania 33 tickets.

Ticketmaster currently has 548.

If you only count those sites as legit ticket sources (I don't know of any others I would trust), there are 5,404 tickets left for Wrestlemania.

WWE probably goes exclusively with the TM # since Stub Hub is a secondary market and so according to them, there will only be 548 tickets left for Mania, and this could be a "sell out".

Zach

I knew I wasn't going to be on the list.
You were penciled in but then I had to put OwensIsNow below me. >_>

You guys wanna know something fucked up?

Stub Hub currently has 4,856 Wrestlemania 33 tickets.

Ticketmaster currently has 548.

If you only count those sites as legit ticket sources (I don't know of any others I would trust), there are 5,404 tickets left for Wrestlemania.

WWE probably goes exclusively with the TM # since Stub Hub is a secondary market and so according to them, there will only be 548 tickets left for Mania, and this could be a "sell out".

Why are you obsessed with WWE ticket sales, Kaladin? It's a sickness, man... a sickness!

But yeah, they don't care about ticket resellers. They only care about tickets sold through official channels (i.e. Ticketmaster).

Beefy trying to start up a Nation of Domination.

So when is Zach starting up the zWo

I was supposed to be Beefy's Owen Hart but then he turned his back on me and the all-powerful Biggest-Geek-Ever sheltered me from the storm.

Top Bottom