• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Mahonay

Banned
I think 3.28 up from a 3.05
It's still insane to me that many people watch RAW live.

qMolVuY.jpg

Zach

Mahonay, you hipster jerk son of a gun, how good is "I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams"?

Respond wisely, my son.

Mahonay

Banned
Jericho/Owens was fantastic and expertly worked around the risky decision to squash Owens at Fastlane.
I'd rather have sensible booking in the first place rather than them having to twist themselves into a pretzel to redeem Owens.

But I suppose it's better than nothing.

RAW - "Better Than Nothing"

They should just transfer the AJ angle to Daniel Bryan and just have DB utilized Nak America. I can't imagine a largely internet Smark, international Orlandomania crowd cheering for Shane.

I watched Dave Meltzer Five-Star Classic Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher "that guy who landed on his head on Nitro" Daniels last night. It was good. At least four starz.

Was TNA good for a minute or has it always had terrible crap going on? Pretty funny that Styles and Joe are Big Dealz now. TNA could've ruled the world!

CAW Christopher Daniels was my main CW's tag partner and stable mate in EWR and Wrasslin' games since 1999 in a tag team called EGO. I've been a fan of his work for quite a while even though I haven't really kept up.

OldMan

Banned
About what'd you expect from a manager with two first names 5/5 for this weeks Smackdown LIVE

Fake edit: why is Shane so protected? I don't ever remember his dad being that protected before

I'd rather have sensible booking in the first place rather than them having to twist themselves into a pretzel to redeem Owens.

But I suppose it's better than nothing.

RAW - "Better Than Nothing"

I mean the justification for putting the belt in the Lesnar vs Goldberg match is sensible from one vantage point...

Mahonay

Banned
I watch RAW live every week unless I have to work late.

Its easier now because of the switch so I can play during boring segments.
Once in a while I will watch the recording of it and skip to the parts I heard were good. At least 2 hours of filler a week seems like an insane waste of time to me.

I'm already wasting my time with a million PPVs a year and 12 different Network specials.

I watch RAW live every week unless I have to work late.

Its easier now because of the switch so I can play during boring segments.

Yeah I usually post on GAF while watching... if I wasn't watching I'd probably still be posting on GAF lol

I just love wrestling... I mean last week I watched Fastlane and the Pre-Show match, then listened to the LAW, then the NJPW show that night, then Raw on Monday, then Review-a-Raw then the NJPW show that night, then Smackdown yesterday, 205 Live and Talking Smack and I'll listen to Review-A-Smackdown today and watch NXT tonight and listen to WhtsNXT tomorrow

klonere

Banned
There are like 200 people at this NOAH show and 3 of them are cute girls drinking cans on the hard cam.

I think I'm in love.

Top Bottom