• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

32974bc0ef76f981500b17d2ca1302c8.gif

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

JDF is gonna be un UUDD by the way.

ShadyK54

*sees power ranger talk*

giphy.gif

I like everything up until SPD. In Space still remains the GOAT team/series, though. Kinda hype for the new movie, too.

jmdajr

I think I only ever watched the original power Rangers. It was fun for what it was. Just a live action Voltron with teenagers.

Wrestlemania must be exciting as fuck this year if y'all talking about Power Rangers again.

Is that brawny strong man in the (L)Exotic Express picture current WWE superstar Big Strongman?

Pikma

Banned
Meltz on Shane vs AJ

"Brock was able to get himself out of that match, which he certainly didn't want to do, Shane was gonna work with somebody, so he's gonna pick the best guy in the company (AJ)."

Meltz on Shane vs AJ

Member when everyone thought Shane was the good McMahon? I member.

Brock vs Shane would just make no sense. AJ vs Shane I can maybe buy if only because AJ will break his back selling his punches but how the fuck would have Brock vs Shane? I wouldn't even buy No DQ.

The whole angle would've been Shane trying to get revenge for one his talents being completely demolished at SS. The whole fucking thing was a setup and it lead to absolutely nowhere.

Did Zed and Rita actually turn human?

Yes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, in regards to the Styles-Shane thing, its business.

I'm sure AJ Styles understands it, so I don't know why everyone else can't.

Top Bottom