• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Compared to Stephanie. Yes Shane is the good one.

Feud was worth it just to see Micheal Hayes with that Joker outfit and leather hat.

I hardly think plucking the best guy in the Smackdown side of things out of the most certain possibility of having a well deserved title match at Mania to fulfill your ego as a shit wrestler is being better than Steph.

At least Stephanie is going to fire Dunn the minute she's in control. Didn't Shane want him and Dunn to get a majority of creative control a few years back?

No one is subbing in general. They have been stuck around 1.5 mm subs forever.

They are giving mania away for free an no one cares

Second year in a row they're giving it away. Still 1.5 mil

Wrestling fans are stuck forever thinking we're in the middle of a boom period when every statistic available says the opposite

Why was angle vs shane ok but styles isn't

Well I'd guess...
- It was at KotR, not Mania
- Angle was pulling double (or even triple?) duty in the tournament
- Shane was younger back then as well as a more present fixture on the show in and out the ring
- Holy fuck those suplex spots

For all I know people may well have been complaining at the time.

Syder

AJ Styles has clocked up a lot of miles on his body. How many Manias do they think he has left?
Shane McMahon is not deserving of a single one of them.

Remember when people thought, in kayfabe, shane coming in was really going to clean things up and we'd finally see the end of the McMahon era in WWE? HA

AJ Styles has clocked up a lot of miles on his body. How many Manias do they think he has left?
Shane McMahon is not deserving of a single one of them.

I don't like how Wrestlemania has become WWE giving away a participation award to their roster. Its killing the card with these multi-person matches and it would also expose Part-timerMania when 90% of your full time roster wouldn't be on the card. If your not over that year your not on Mania simple. Do better next year or the company can see why this person wasn't important enough to be on it and give them a push.

a premier talent like the big dog having to wrestle a washed up ridiculous looking old cunt in the undertaker is far worse than aj styles rasslin shame mcmahon. at least that will be at the very least an entertaining match even if it doesn't have the 'work rate'. they will go through tables and shit and shane will jump off something high and it will be a good old time.

Syder

I don't like how Wrestlemania has become WWE giving away a participation award to their roster. Its killing the card with these multi-person matches and it would also expose Part-timerMania when 90% of your full time roster wouldn't be on the card. If your not over that year your not on Mania simple. Do better next year or the company can see why this person wasn't important enough to be on it and give them a push.
but Apollo Crews needs his #WrestleManiaMoment

Pikma

Banned
a premier talent like the big dog having to wrestle a washed up ridiculous looking old cunt in the undertaker is far worse than aj styles rasslin shame mcmahon. at least that will be at the very least an entertaining match even if it doesn't have the 'work rate'. they will go through tables and shit and shane will jump off something high and it will be a good old time.
a premier talent like the big dog
premier talent
the big dog
What the fuck 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the fuck 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
still mad cos he won the royal rumble over some soft skulled near cripple, mark? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Zach

C6fQhdYVYAAjefy

Haha. You guys and your RAW and lonely Monday nights.

AJ vs Shane is so weird. I dont know what it accomplishes for either guy outside of it being a spectacle.

And the story is "guy gets screwed out of his opportunities after winning matches" vs "businessman who screwed him"

Anth0ny

AJ vs Shane is so weird. I dont know what it accomplishes for either guy outside of it being a spectacle.

And the story is "guy gets screwed out of his opportunities after winning matches" vs "businessman who screwed him"

it's like austin vs vince if somehow austin was the heel and vince was the face

Tall4Life

Shane isn't really screwing him anyway, he was the one pushing for AJ to get his shot for Mania. D-Bry wanted Randy.

I don't get it.

Shane isn't really screwing him anyway, he was the one pushing for AJ to get his shot for Mania. D-Bry wanted Randy.

I don't get it.

He is still part of the apparently incompetent office.

Even then they kind of killed the heat on Talking Shoot afterwards with Bryan being like "yeah these things happen, Ive been frustrated after matches too"

I Dont mean to drive by post on AJ. I know the RR was a great match, its just the wrong guy won, and I really don't care for what they have in store for him at WM, I mean he doesn't have too many WM left. Just sucks. He and Nakamura could have stole the show. He and Joe for the 99 time would have been better than Shane, jesus.

just upset.

Top Bottom