• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

So Braun comes out. Taker comes out with the sole purpose of scaring Braun away as evidenced by he himself turning around to exit the ring. Roman comes out.

None of this makes a lick of sense. Why did Undertaker come out?

Tagyhag

Goldberg is allegedly done after mania. Brock is likely sticking around for several years as a part timer considering he can't really go back to MMA.

Which makes sense, but how long is Lesnar going to hold the title until he inevitably loses it to Roman?

Will he actually show up every RAW/PPV before that happens?

What class and weapons were you using?

I was a scout with a bolt action rifle so I could stay away from the clusterfuck point battles usually are. I did get an achievement so there was that.

Which makes sense, but how long is Lesnar going to hold the title until he inevitably loses it to Roman?

Will he actually show up every RAW/PPV before that happens?

Last time he had he didn't defend for like, 4-5 months? So yeah.

Striker

I was a scout with a bolt action rifle so I could stay away from the clusterfuck point battles usually are. I did get an achievement so there was that.
Should try Medic. They have longer range weapons with a three hits to kill damage. And they are easier to use than the snipers. Hopefully you spot! I hate playing with scouts who don't do anything but sit back.

Wrasslin'.

So Braun comes out. Taker comes out with the sole purpose of scaring Braun away as evidenced by he himself turning around to exit the ring. Roman comes out.

None of this makes a lick of sense. Why did Undertaker come out?

Roman eliminated Takee from the Rumbled and yelled This is my Yard now.

It is now Mania season so Taker wants revenge

Thats kind of a raw deal. Goldberg losing at Mania.

He was supposed to lose at Survivor Series as he was originally just a one PPV spectacle

Menome

Regardless of everything that's come after it, Goldberg/Lesnar at Survivor Series was exactly what it needed to be and I bloody loved it.

Anth0ny

Regardless of everything that's come after it, Goldberg/Lesnar at Survivor Series was exactly what it needed to be and I bloody loved it.

it was the match of the year

i hope it happens again at mania

a 10 minute match with brock winning would be the most boring shit imaginable. just let the fucking hero win.

it was the match of the year

i hope it happens again at mania

a 10 minute match with brock winning would be the most boring shit imaginable. just let the fucking hero win.
Brock will be the hero at WM. Did you listen to that crowd on Raw? The honeymoon period with Goldberg is over, friend.

Hasney

Yeah, and as much as I'll always prefer Goldberg over Lesnar, at least Lesnar can still go in the ring if need be.

Shame the need hasn't come in a few years then, outside of some triple threats where Brock got some much needed R&R after going through an announce table.

Tagyhag

Shame the need hasn't come in a few years then, outside of some triple threats where Brock got some much needed R&R after going through an announce able.

Yeah and I don't know if we'll ever get a match like that again. I assume they'll go back beast Brock until Roman pins him clean after taking 20 F-5's.

Anth0ny

the last great brock match was that triple threat over two years ago at this point

the matches where he threw around the two most forced babyfaces in wwe history were amusing and satisfying as fuck, but I'm not sure I'd call either of them great matches

klonere

Banned
You mean this?

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article/wwe-presents-uk-championship-live-events-may-2017

It sounds like just house shows so far but we'll see

House show or not it's WWE using PROGRESS's mailing list to promote an entirely separate product. Large mailing lists into niche products with dedicated fans are very hard to build and WWE just stepping in like that is...ick. I didn't signup to that mailing list to get news about WWE. I've unsubbed to the list already. This isn't some protest or anything, I just am not interested in this product or service.

Kiyoshi

House show or not it's WWE using PROGRESS's mailing list to promote an entirely separate product. Large mailing lists into niche products with dedicated fans are very hard to build and WWE just stepping in like that is...ick. I didn't signup to that mailing list to get news about WWE. I've unsubbed to the list already. This isn't some protest or anything, I just am not interested in this product or service.

Interesting (and fair) take on it. I didn't really think about it like that. I thought it was pretty cool that PROGRESS mailing list members got first dibs on the tickets; I guess it just shows the growing relationship between WWE and PROGRESS (although make of that what you will).

It made it easier for me to get tickets for the show; and my Son will be thrilled when he finishes school and hears the news so it was a win-win for me. I understand your point of view though. If it was a simple piggy backing off the PROGRESS mailing list to promote the show (without any additional benefit) that I'd have been annoyed too; but they were specifically giving PROGRESS fans pre-sale access.

Pikma

Banned
Speaking of the G1 special, I just noticed it'll be at the Long Beach Convention Center, that thing is huge compared to what I was expecting, that means tickets for everyone (hopefully)!

Pikma

Banned
Oh I never commented about the mailing list thing, I was just commenting on the announcement

no-one has ever said

C6imv8CV4AA2zfy.jpg:small

Browny

Banned
I can heartily second the recommendation of the Weird Science ECW podcast - I'm into the third episode, and it's rather amusing. And it includes the Alan Partridge "Dan Dan Dan" moment too.

Top Bottom