• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Roman eliminated Takee from the Rumbled and yelled This is my Yard now.

It is now Mania season so Taker wants revenge

He was supposed to lose at Survivor Series as he was originally just a one PPV spectacle

I get why they would be fighting but he didn't come out to call reigns out. He scared Braun away, Braun leaves, then Taker heads for the ropes to immediately exit the ring. It was Roman who steps out and furthers the agenda with his "hey, Braun called ME out" rather than Taker come out with "Reigns, you cost me a chance at the title".

Was weird. I wonder if someone flubbed their cue.

I get why they would be fighting but he didn't come out to call reigns out. He scared Braun away, Braun leaves, then Taker heads for the ropes to immediately exit the ring. It was Roman who steps out and furthers the agenda with his "hey, Braun called ME out" rather than Taker come out with "Reigns, you cost me a chance at the title".

Was weird. I wonder if someone flubbed their cue.

Yeah but the implication was there I guess since Braun was there to call out Reigns so was Taker

Caderfix

Braun's weakness is old guys. The two times I can remember him backing down were against Big Show and now Taker. And, if you take in consideration that he didn't attack Foley that one time, it would make it three times.

Caderfix

Damn harsh man

Beefy, excelsiorlef and OwensIsNow popped in here around the same time, right? I might be completely wrong, but that's how I remember it.

I remember when the new kid was Menome, when he was a joyful little wrestling fan who adored Damien Sandow, before all the... Filth.

Menome

no-one has ever said

C6imv8CV4AA2zfy.jpg:small

What are Triple-HHH's thoughts on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city-centre?

Menome

Beefy, excelsiorlef and OwensIsNow popped in here around the same time, right? I might be completely wrong, but that's how I remember it.

I remember when the new kid was Menome, when he was a joyful little wrestling fan who adored Damien Sandow, before all the... Filth.

My dreams were broken when Sandow was released and I realised the world of wrestling was rotten to the core. Therefore, I decided to wage a war on the filth the only way I knew how: By pointing it out.

klonere

Banned
Braun's weakness is old guys. The two times I can remember him backing down were against Big Show and now Taker. And, if you take in consideration that he didn't attack Foley that one time, it would make it three times.

Braun just respects his elders. It could be some mental programming that Bray instilled in him that he can't break just yet. He needs to be pushed.

I don't wanna hear about Big Show or Mark Henry

Aiii

So not worth it
Lets be real, this place went to shit the second you guys pushed Sunny to take a year-long account ban bet AGAINST HIMSELF.

That's on you, friends.

Zach

Sephzilla, I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody about my match performance. Not so much for myself, but I am so respected, it would damage the community to hear it.

Sephzilla

Sephzilla, I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody about my match performance. Not so much for myself, but I am so respected, it would damage the community to hear it.

What are you talking about? You clearly held back at a house show because you knew Beefy's birthday was coming up and you wanted to send the local fans home happy. This only bolsters your reputation with the community!

Browny

Banned
Lets be real, this place went to shit the second you guys pushed Sunny to take a year-long account ban bet AGAINST HIMSELF.

That's on you, friends.

He was well up for that - he wanted an excuse to get banned and have some fun and banter at the same time. I'm sure he probably would have asked for a ban if Punk had won...

Zach

That's on you, friends.
Offer constructive criticism, Aiii. You're speaking vaguely and I don't know how to course-correct.

klonere

Banned
Heroman and I are having some communication issues. Breaking up each others finishers!

And of course Seph would book himself on the house show smdh

Top Bottom