• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

Holy shit Zach got SQUASHED.

I love that it happened though, most of my experience with 2K17 AI vs AI matches are finisher kick out slogs

Yeah, it's refreshing when a dude wins convincingly. I also liked that match that ended with a pin reversal.

Kaladin

So I not only bloodied bats with a kick, I reversed his desperation roll up attempt for the win.

I'm winning this B+ championship.

#GWFNonCanonHouseShow

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did they announce more E&C yet? I'll resub early to the network if it happens.

They didn't "announce" it so much as Edge specifically talks about them doing it and planning out the skits on his twitter all the time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They didn't "announce" it so much as Edge specifically talks about them doing it and planning out the skits on his twitter all the time.

WWE put out a release in...September I think mentioning a season two. It might premiere right after Mania like the last one did, but I bet they'd have promoted it by now.

Sephzilla

Yeah, it's refreshing when a dude wins convincingly. I also liked that match that ended with a pin reversal.

I was honestly shocked that the house show had a couple of pretty convincing wins. I was worried GWF would turn into nothing but finisher spam matches.

So I not only bloodied bats with a kick, I reversed his desperation roll up attempt for the win.

I'm winning this B+ championship.

#GWFNonCanonHouseShow

This was my favorite finish of the house show. Batsie was so #shook

Kaladin

I was honestly shocked that the house show had a couple of pretty convincing wins. I was worried GWF would turn into nothing but finisher spam matches.

This was my favorite finish of the house show. Batsie was so #shook

I love how that kick works in combo with the pop-up powerbomb too.

orioto

Good Art™
So there are dates for Jericho tour and it's in May. So he'll be there a little while after Mania.

Bet the super over face wins at mania ? He'll lose the title shortly after it..

That'll be 0-2 for Owens at Mania. Great.

Sephzilla

Honestly, everything presentation wise with the house show went so well I almost want to move up the GWF2 date. But I should probably contain my hype

Taguchi vs. Hiromu Takahashi was really good, and the rising brutality of Okada vs. Tiger Mask W was very entertaining. That was a fine show.

image.php

Zach

An intro video would be great. Especially if it somehow includes our dudes.

What I'm saying is you should remake the Revenge intro with our CAWs.

whuht.png

Sephzilla

I should also take a screenshot of what my fucking desktop looks like when I start a GWF stream. I'm fully utilizing a 3 monitor setup lol.

An intro video would be great. Especially if it somehow includes our dudes.

What I'm saying is you should remake the Revenge intro with our CAWs.

whuht.png

Sting would be RBH. Hogan would be Tall4Life

Zach

I should also take a screenshot of what my fucking desktop looks like when I start a GWF stream. I'm fully utilizing a 3 monitor setup lol.

Sting would be RBH. Hogan would be Tall4Life

It seems like a ton of work. Just be sure to stop when it's not fun anymore.

Sephzilla

It seems like a ton of work. Just be sure to stop when it's not fun anymore.

Honestly, getting everything initially set up was the hard part. Actually running the show live is surprisingly easy (except when there's a Royal Rumble then i just need to be updating a ticker)

Caderfix

SO, Finn vs Joe for Mania shouldn't happen, as Joe should win his match and Finn, as a returning former champ shouldn't lose at the greatest stage of them all, right?

If so, what is he going to do at mania?

Finn's back tonight?

They couldn't have worked him in on Raw somehow? I thought the reason he didn't appear was because he still wasn't ready but this proves me wrong.

Caderfix

Maybe it's a test match they'll use to determine the capacity of the return without having the audience going crazy for an actual match at Mania.

Toki767

So it was a normal episode of impact?

With the announcers yelling at each other for 2 hours and a bunch of old people coming in trying to act like they have the company's best interest at heart but really just try to put themselves over.

So yeah. I guess it's a normal episode.

Happy birthday Beefy!!
Agreed completely. Anyone saying there's no good music/books/films/etc anymore just won't step out of their comfort zone and search

If I didn't go looking for stuff, I'd have never discovered Screaming Females or King Gizzard

or PWR BTTM

PWR BTTM rules, esp. live

Fuck it, bought a WCPW ticket, I've gone to the dark side. Monday is my last day at my old job, so plenty of time to get there and celebrate

Is the problem the crowd, WCPW or both?

both, kinda? The booking is shite, it's a money mark promotion who started out trying to undercut competion, the whatculture guys are/were all over the show, and the crowds are a bunch of mouthbreathers.

That said, they get a hell of a range of talent, so there's always good matches amongst the dreck.

Caderfix

both, kinda? The booking is shite, it's a money mark promotion who started out trying to undercut competion, the whatculture guys are/were all over the show, and the crowds are a bunch of mouthbreathers.

Yeah. I'm asking because I dropped off as both the crowd and the backstage stuff got progressively worse. Which is a shame, because during the first months they were improving a lot.

That said, they get a hell of a range of talent, so there's always good matches amongst the dreck.

That's true, it's all over the place.

Top Bottom