• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Beefy sure looks strong after the house show.

It's a Roman vs HHH at Mania 32 situation, except the finish was what the GWF universe wanted.

raw

I would like the GWF Universe to know that my showing during the GWF House Show 2 match was not an indicative of my resilience but the product of me getting a hold of some critical information that might have jeopardized my participation on the upcoming GWF 2:Sweet, mainly that if I didn't sell Seph's spear I could've been dropped out of the card.

As you can see, I was clearly dominating, until when, you can figure out what happened.

Edit: Hero...MAN will never get old.

Traditional booking habits decree Goldberg drops the belt to Brock at Mania but I hope they continue the streak of surprises and prove us wrong. I can also see WWE finding a way to protect both men even if Brock goes over.

Gurrry

Just gonna keep saying it, but fuck orton and fuck wyatt. Fuck WWE for putting AJ with Shane (if that really happens).

WM is looking like hot garbage.

klonere

Banned
This weekend watch list:

Finishing off the latest NOAH show
Catching up on the last few Dragon Gate shows
Signing up for WXWNow and watching Dead End before 16 Carat starts
Some Rev Pro Cockpit show stuff
OTT Road to Scappermania.

The wrestling is very good friends.

klonere

Banned
Oh jesus I forgot about the NJ Cup as well. This weekend is gonna be crazy.

I filled out the VOW pickem for the bracket. I put Tana and Omega in the final but thinking back, I'm not so sure that's what they'll go with. I think booking Okada/Omega again is a bit premature but it could be a good way to build hype for these California G1 shows they are doing since it's guaranteed coverage for them if they run that match.

http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2017/03/09/new-japan-cup-2017-pickem/

Zach

I watched Cena vs. Orton -- a matchup for the ages! -- from SummerSlam 2007 this morn. It was alright. Like, totally what you'd expect. WWE's becoming very Triple H-y. Matches with passable wrasslers are given time so it seems good-ish. But it's not special at all.

klonere

Banned
He recorded a podcast on the site afterwards to vent his frustrations. I felt sorry for him.

http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2017/03/10/state-anthems-impact-wrestling-411mania-vow/

I have it on my phone, ready for the walk home from work. I really enjoy Garrett when he pops up in other places, he's a smart dude and I feel real bad for him seeing this happen all over again. Impact needs to be a better show for the health of the industry and they just can't do it.

Chuck Norris is 77 today. Dude can still go

True story: i once sat right between Vanessa Redgrave and the Prop Director of Walker, Texas Ranger who spoke over me for 7 hours about the business. It was excruciating. I remember waking up from a nap to them eating and still talking, Vanessa to my left and dude to my right.

Caderfix

True story: i once sat right between Vanessa Redgrave and the Prop Director of Walker, Texas Ranger who spoke over me for 7 hours about the business. It was excruciating. I remember waking up for a nap to them eating and still talking, Vanessa to my left and dude to my right.

Huh, I'd expect something like that to be exciting haha

Menome

Sephzilla, I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anybody about my match performance. Not so much for myself, but I am so respected, it would damage the community to hear it.

You're putting the champ over and making him look strong. No shame in holding back and not going into business for yourself.

Thanks! You can change your avatar man.

I'm on holiday in Edinburgh this week, so Swaggle will have to stay for a few more days.

klonere

Banned
Holy shit Zach got SQUASHED.

I love that it happened though, most of my experience with 2K17 AI vs AI matches are finisher kick out slogs

jmdajr

I'm pretty impressed by the creation mode in those wrestling games. I am still fucking TERRIBLE at playing them though.

Top Bottom