• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Jake the shoot Roberts

They’ve really hurt his character in the last year. They’ve really watered it down.

It’s great that Bray is champion, but my worry is that they’re pulling him away from his character. The people were chanting, “You deserve it!” to him on Smackdown after he won the title. Is that a chant for a heel? Hell no, but that’s just the nature of the business these days

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/08/week-wrestling-jim-ross-okada-naito-njpw-g1-climax

Caderfix

Don't listen to this man.

Can you tell me with a straight face you wouldn't wear this at work, school or on a date?

_57-5.jpg

No merch is safe, Caderfix. You can't be an overweight, middle-aged balding dad walking with 5 screaming kids down the street with Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat on a T-shirt while failing at life.

Zach

I'd wear a Brock Lesnar shirt a hundred times before wearing a Bayley one.

I actually don't give a shit about #safeness, I wear anything I like/want

You guys always attack me over Bayley and I never care. I mean, keep doing it, but it's wasted energy. And I'm not a fan of her shirts, either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I wear whatever I want, too. Because I'm a man, I'm 40.

No merch is safe, Caderfix. You can't be an overweight, middle-aged balding dad walking with 5 screaming kids down the street with Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat on a T-shirt while failing at life.

Get those kids in line, Gravy!

Pikma

Banned
You guys always attack me over Bayley and I never care. I mean, keep doing it, but it's wasted energy. And I'm not a fan of her shirts, either. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And I wear whatever I want, too. Because I'm a man, I'm 40.

Get those kids in line, Gravy!
I didn't attack you this time Zach, I was kidding

Someone get this boy out of here, he has clearly lost his mind
Ligero vs Penta sold me on it. Rest of the card is p good too though

BT Gunn vs David Starr
Joe Coffey vs Martin Kirby
Gabriel Kidd vs Joe Hendry (meh)
Prospect vs Drake & ??? (who cares)
Ospreay and Scotty Wainwright do something
Bad Bones vs Rampage Brown
Viper vs Kay Lee Ray
Doug Williams vs Travis Banks
Cody Rhodes open challenge

gun_haver

I never wear shirts of any brand/media/whatever. I'd just feel stupid walking around all day with actual advertising on my body and broadcasting outwardly 'HEY THIS IS WHAT I LIKE' when I'm thinking/doing/talking about something totally unrelated.

If I was going to wear something like, it'd either be to an event related to the clothes, or y'know, just sitting in the house kind of clothes.

I guess people get away with music t-shirts to me, cos that's fairly neutral, but anything with an ideology behind it (even wrestling has that) makes me go 'hmm so that's what that person is about eh'.

Zach

Same age as me :)

And I have 4 shirts coming from WWE: 2 of Alexa's, the Kevin Owens Show and the You Just Made the List Jericho one and I have AJ's

Neeerrrd.

Yes.

Friends, age doesn't matter. We're all stuck in this carny business FOREVER.

Look at this fountain of positivity.

I did it!

I never wear shirts of any brand/media/whatever. I'd just feel stupid walking around all day with actual advertising on my body and broadcasting outwardly 'HEY THIS IS WHAT I LIKE' when I'm thinking/doing/talking about something totally unrelated.

If I was going to wear something like, it'd either be to an event related to the clothes, or y'know, just sitting in the house kind of clothes.

I guess people get away with music t-shirts to me, cos that's fairly neutral, but anything with an ideology behind it (even wrestling has that) makes me go 'hmm so that's what that person is about eh'.

I'm wearing this shirt

61zvLXO3ByL._UY445_.jpg

right now and you're just going to have to come to terms with that!

Top Bottom