• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

LMAO FUCK YOU GUYS @EdNordholm @RealJeffJarrett @IMPACTWRESTLING

MORE than happy to play this game

Can we just talk about how many times Matt's contract could have been broken due to NUMEROUS issues on TNA end and...

...never made a fuss about shit, but MFers wanna try & come at us NOW, *after the fact* ?! Don't you have an owl to promote or some shit !?

Or - I dunno - a company to "make great" ? Instead of acting like the petty little bitches you are ????

Speaking of petty, nice video package on TNA's "history": with NO visual or mention of Jeff - who gave his all for 7 YEARS - or Kurt ?!

But y'all sure made sure to get those two video ID shoots of Jeff Jarrett in there LMAO. But it's "just business, brother", right ? PETTY.

Everything these boys have done for the company & you wanna try & fuck us for the sake of it. Literally no other reason except YOU MAD lol

How about my husband leaving me A DAY AFTER GIVING BIRTH to make your TV tapings ? That's how dedicated this MFer was to the company.

How about how the 3 highest rated TV segments of 2016 were financed by HARDYS solely to help the product & because they BELIEVED IN TNA

Or ALL THE SHIT TALKING BY JJ throughout contract negotiations & Matt was STILL THERE, professional & trying to make things work for 2017 !

Oh & this the best part...these MFers trying to come after SEÑOR BENJAMIN.

LMAO I CANT.

"Señor Benjamin" - my dad, by the way - who was never paid a dime by the company & who was obviously never under contract...

...Not that those contract things mean anything to TNA...Until after they're over or until 3 days before they expire, apparently.

Funny thing is, everyone who ever actually had anything to do with #BROKEN Matt Hardy has our back on this.

WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO YOU ?

Damn near 20% of your roster leaving in the span of a week, all citing the same reasons or none at all.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ?

And then a fakeass "wishing you well" tweet from @EdNordholm, mere HOURS before threatening to sue us. SUCH A FITTING END, MAN.

Seriously, you couldn't write this shit... Well. TNA couldn't write this shit... any writers worth a shit left too ! ��

Real cute how TNA can go radio silent for WEEKS (with exception of nonsensical drunk texts from JJ) but we get a 2 hour deadline to respond

Fuck you think this is, "Taken" ? LOL I can't.

Good luck explaining to your talent that their pay checks are late (again) because you're spending all your $$ suing the Hardys.

And fuck that owl.

Bronx-Man

Banned
LMAO FUCK YOU GUYS @EdNordholm @RealJeffJarrett @IMPACTWRESTLING

MORE than happy to play this game

Can we just talk about how many times Matt's contract could have been broken due to NUMEROUS issues on TNA end and...

...never made a fuss about shit, but MFers wanna try & come at us NOW, *after the fact* ?! Don't you have an owl to promote or some shit !?

Or - I dunno - a company to "make great" ? Instead of acting like the petty little bitches you are ????

Speaking of petty, nice video package on TNA's "history": with NO visual or mention of Jeff - who gave his all for 7 YEARS - or Kurt ?!

But y'all sure made sure to get those two video ID shoots of Jeff Jarrett in there LMAO. But it's "just business, brother", right ? PETTY.

Everything these boys have done for the company & you wanna try & fuck us for the sake of it. Literally no other reason except YOU MAD lol

How about my husband leaving me A DAY AFTER GIVING BIRTH to make your TV tapings ? That's how dedicated this MFer was to the company.

How about how the 3 highest rated TV segments of 2016 were financed by HARDYS solely to help the product & because they BELIEVED IN TNA

Or ALL THE SHIT TALKING BY JJ throughout contract negotiations & Matt was STILL THERE, professional & trying to make things work for 2017 !

Oh & this the best part...these MFers trying to come after SEÑOR BENJAMIN.

LMAO I CANT.

"Señor Benjamin" - my dad, by the way - who was never paid a dime by the company & who was obviously never under contract...

...Not that those contract things mean anything to TNA...Until after they're over or until 3 days before they expire, apparently.

Funny thing is, everyone who ever actually had anything to do with #BROKEN Matt Hardy has our back on this.

WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO YOU ?

Damn near 20% of your roster leaving in the span of a week, all citing the same reasons or none at all.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ?

And then a fakeass "wishing you well" tweet from @EdNordholm, mere HOURS before threatening to sue us. SUCH A FITTING END, MAN.

Seriously, you couldn't write this shit... Well. TNA couldn't write this shit... any writers worth a shit left too ! ��

Real cute how TNA can go radio silent for WEEKS (with exception of nonsensical drunk texts from JJ) but we get a 2 hour deadline to respond

Fuck you think this is, "Taken" ? LOL I can't.

Good luck explaining to your talent that their pay checks are late (again) because you're spending all your $$ suing the Hardys.

And fuck that owl.
full.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not TNA, it's Impact!

Also when they gonna get rid of that stupid six sided ring

Caderfix

Why is TNA suing the Hardys? Is it because they want the rights to the Broken thing?

Based on those tweets, damn, man... I feel for the two and their families.

Reby is understandably upset, but I don't know if going off on one like this is really going to help her husband. TNA have shown how spiteful they can be, they're true carnies.

ReiGun

And they got rid of these dudes for Jeff "never drew a dime" Jarrett.

Some of the most LOLTNA shit ever.

Zach

When I watched that Joe/Styles/Daniels match from 2005 the other day, I enjoyed the commentary team. They didn't hit me with today's faux-thusiasm, so it was alright. It was Tenay and I think the guy who sold stuff.

Why is TNA suing the Hardys? Is it because they want the rights to the Broken thing?

Based on those tweets, damn, man... I feel for the two and their families.

TNA genuinely thinks they have rights to not only the Broken gimmick, but Senor Benjamin, and are trying to stop appearances

Caderfix

When I watched that Joe/Styles/Daniels match from 2005 the other day, I enjoyed the commentary team. They didn't hit me with today's faux-thusiasm, so it was alright. It was Tenay and I think the guy who sold stuff.

TNA was actually good, man, I'm being 100% honest here. And it was made to look better due to the Cena vs Orton dark age the WWE was going through.

Yes, it was Tenay and Don West.

Yes they claim ownership of the gimmick.

Because they're assholes

TNA genuinely thinks they have rights to not only the Broken gimmick, but Senor Benjamin, and are trying to stop appearances

Now I understand the "Fuck TNA" and "Fuck JJ" feelings.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its TNA until they die.

The 6 sided ring was the only time TNA were any good about 10 years ago, other than the Hardy stuff, so it's not the ring.
It looks stupid and the wrestlers hate it.

So why

Kaladin

@JohnCena
Is the Doctor of Thuganomics making his return?
You'll have to watch @Nickelodeon #KCA TOMORROW NIGHT to find out!

C6lHQmiVAAAJfwe.jpg

Uuuuuuh the Doctor of Thuganomics is in no way Kids Choice Awards friendly.

ReiGun

On the real though, Matt gon have to get Reby to chill. They gotta be careful dealing with TNA's petty asses.

Of course, Big Money Matt may very well be able to afford better lawyers.

Uuuuuuh the Doctor of Thuganomics is in no way Kids Choice Awards friendly.

Would any of the kids into WWE now even remember the Doctor of Thuganomics?

Maybe Cena's just doing another song with Wiz Khalifa.

Top Bottom