• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
Just read on Wikipedia this was apparently not planned. Lesnar was supposed to pin Angle, but instead went up for the shooting star.
I can't remember who it was, maybe JR, but someone pushed for him to do it because it'd make a great Wrestlemania moment, that's why he did it. The reason he botched it was because it was a late addition and he hadn't done a SSP in years.

The most savage shot is always the last one. Goddamn.

March Wrasslin OT2 Fuck TNA's Owl

0Q6S0xX.gif

TNA besmirching Owls everywhere.

Also watched a few of the WWE 24 documentaries (Seth's, Women's Evolution and WM 32). Makes it very hard to hate any of the people (which I suppose is kinda the point)

It did remind me of The Rock's flamethrower thing which was dumb as fuck though.

Imagine how the behaviour effects the morale of their locker room.

"This is how our bosses treat their talent?"

Bad shit.

This is probably the most sympathetic I've felt about a talent roster ever.

Not just dealing with late paychecks for the 5th consecutive year, but dealing with it while watching the biggest guys to get over in your company during your whole time there be treated like garbage cogs in a machine they weren't even responsible for the major success of, and it all coming off of the loss of Corgan (a guy who all indications are was far more beloved by talent, and favored to work with, than Jarrett or Dixie ever were)

For some reason when other non-WWE feds do the goofy stuff it doesn't bother me as much. I guess because WWE is this premiere brand who is trying to be the pinnacle of entertainment it's a little more jarring when they roll out shit like Ellsworth

Heroman

Banned
For some reason when other non-WWE feds do the goofy stuff it doesn't bother me as much. I guess because WWE is this premiere brand who is trying to be the pinnacle of entertainment it's a little more jarring when they roll out shit like Ellsworth
Mainly because wwe is bad at doing goofy stuff.

Holy shit fuck me, on Review-A-Wai they mention an interview Referee Marty Elias, who reffed Taker/HBK I, did for another podcast Two Man Powertrip wherein he said that:

HBK/Taker I at Mania 25 was supposed to be 3rd on the card and originally only be 15 minutes long...

SHOOOOOOOOOOT

Fuck Bill Goldberg," said Riddle. "I'm furious, of course Jericho came out, he had another thirty, forty second match, that was straight trash because he can't work. All I'm saying is originally I wanted to retire Brock Lesnar, but right now I want to shoot on Bill Goldberg. I want to shoot on Bill Goldberg so bad. 'Broberg' versus Bill Goldberg 2017, after Dan Severn I'm going after Bill Goldberg. Fuck this guy," continued Riddle.

"I think we all know what would happen, I'd take his soul out of his body. Imagine a guy who has 40 second matches all the time and a guy half his size wraps him up and chokes him clean out," said Riddle.

ROH is rough. The crowd is making noise, but it feels more like a "I should be making noise rn but I'm not really feeling it" kinda deal.

Syder

SHOOOOOOOOOOT
'of course Jericho came out'
Then why are you so mad, bro? Everyone saw that finish coming a mile off. The only reason I stayed up for it was the slim possibility that it wouldn't happen and WWE would do something interesting.

What's his beef with Severn?

Top Bottom