• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

So much bickering. Buncha JBLs in this thread.

image.php
me pointing at the moving goalposts

Zach

Austin has a shirt that says BEEN THERE DESTROYED THAT in 2007.

How the H did they miss the layup of BEEN THERE STUNNED THAT?

ya know was just thinking if they do have reigns go over Taker at mania WWE better put that match on last or the crowd reaction will be worse than when Bryan wasnt in the royal rumble and batista won and the fans will not give a crap the rest of the ppv.

South Pacific Power Trip booked on the WWN Supershow. Gabe hyped. Hope they were booked just to spite Fray. All hail.

Hoping it's a break out for them.

klonere

Banned
For fuck sake there's no clean version of the latest Dragon Gate Korakuen AAAHHHHH I've been so good not be spoiled and now it could be another space time continuum before I get to see that show.

"Spring forward, Fall back" sounds like some nonsense that a flippy dippy "wrestler" would come up with.

Fuck daylight savings
Fuck Triple H
Fuck GTA5
Fuck Ocarina of Time

ya know was just thinking if they do have reigns go over Taker at mania WWE better put that match on last or the crowd reaction will be worse than when Bryan wasnt in the royal rumble and batista won and the fans will not give a crap the rest of the ppv.
On the other hand, imagine ending that show with a downer like that.

Zach

I hope this damaged community can finally come together and universally enjoy that new Fire Pro game that's supposed to come out soon.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I hope this damaged community can finally come together and universally enjoy The Big Dawg showing the Deadman who really is the most unstoppable force in sports-entertainment live Sunday April 2nd in Orlando, Florida at WrestleMania, available live on the WWE Network for just $9.99 a month.

Top Bottom