• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

This is a community thread imbask. We share our trials and tribulations and support each other. If you don't like that, you can get out, uce.

tumblr_odpl0tFgUm1qevcs2o1_500.gif

Look at all the young talent that got a push and none of them have really panned out.

It's a good show in a vacuum but now we are in part timer mania
From WM 30 the only person who comes to mind that matches that is Cesaro and he's doing alright now. He's not a main eventer but he's not at the bottom of the card.

From WM 30 the only person who comes to mind that matches that is Cesaro and he's doing alright now. He's not a main eventer but he's not at the bottom of the card.

It really felt(to me) that we going to get a new era with all this talent instead it feels like they keep taking one step forward and 2 steps back

I dont know why but I watched the Alberto El Patron/Bobby Lashley TNA title match last night and is Bobby supposed to be the face? Because he pulled the ref in the way of a super kick which was kind of shitty. Also Alberto seems to have stopped taking PEDs since leaving WWE.

I dont know why but I watched the Alberto El Patron/Bobby Lashley TNA title match last night and is Bobby supposed to be the face? Because he pulled the ref in the way of a super kick which was kind of shitty. Also Alberto seems to have stopped taking PEDs since leaving WWE.

Del Rio's the face. Because that is a thing that always works out well

Imagine Shane McMahon beating AJ Styles in a match, in 2017

In 3 weeks you won't have to imagine

did Roode fart on the way up and it was so bad the ref fainted?

Spot was supposed to be Roode's legs hitting the ref but the ref was out of position

Top Bottom