• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

RBH

ENYvchv.jpg

klonere

Banned
Speaking of DDT! Our boy, JamieOD AKA the guy that runs https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/ was on this weeks episode of the JAW.

http://fightnetwork.com/law/march-10-edition-of-japanese-audio-wrestling/

Great episode, I've struggled to get into DDT due to total lack of familiarity with most of the people in it and the idea that it's all comedy. Jamie and Remy managed to get me super hyped for this month's 20th Anniversary Show, going over the entire (6 hour...) card. It's an excellent primer on why you should be excited for DDT and this crazy show they are putting on.

Plus you can get a free month of DDT Universe and watch it for free!

http://ddtuniverse.com/

Speaking of DDT! Our boy, JamieOD AKA the guy that runs https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/ was on this weeks episode of the JAW.

http://fightnetwork.com/law/march-10-edition-of-japanese-audio-wrestling/

Great episode, I've struggled to get into DDT due to total lack of familiarity with most of the people in it and the idea that it's all comedy. Jamie and Remy managed to get me super hyped for this month's 20th Anniversary Show, going over the entire (6 hour...) card. It's an excellent primer on why you should be excited for DDT and this crazy show they are putting on.

Plus you can get a free month of DDT Universe and watch it for free!

http://ddtuniverse.com/

all in for this

OldMan

Banned
I think Dean Ambrose gels more with RAW's culture (Catus Jack at helm, ruthless aggression), who do you guys think will go where after 'Mania?

orioto

Good Art™
Why wouldn't Ko be squashed, he not going to have a 50/50 match with Brock.

I don't know if the match was a real match or a 2m squash but that tells you a lot about how they think of Owens now. The one who defeated Cena clean would have had some offense against Lesnar.

He's now a joke. And it's pretty hard to come back from that in wwe.

Heroman

Banned
I don't know if the match was a real match or a 2m squash but that tells you a lot about how they think of Owens now. The one who defeated Cena clean would have had some offense against Lesnar.

It was a house show so no one cares and they think highly of ko, he would have never been champ if they didn't but Brock is just on a different level.

I think Dean Ambrose gels more with RAW's culture (Catus Jack at helm, ruthless aggression), who do you guys think will go where after 'Mania?
Ambrose is way too watered down as a crazy character for me to ever really buy the comparisons of Foley or Austin. He's comically crazy and not terrifyingly crazy.

Has a draft been confirmed this year? I would prefer one every two years since constant trading every year seems like a disaster.

orioto

Good Art™
It was a house show so no one cares and they think highly of ko, he would have never been champ if they didn't but Brock is just on a different level.

Did you see WM poster ?
The thing is they think highly of KO in a certain way, i think. They think "my god what a great old school heel. He's so good at it, so cocky and with comedy skill. He can be our big mouth who sucks in the end forever, that's perfect!'

It's a house show. No one watching Raw is going to know or care.

For the past few years pretty much every time Brock is at a house show it's for a squash. It's nothing new.

Hex

Banned

I think that they should move Dean over to Raw and work a Shield vs HHH/Joe/Owens (or someone else in his spot)

orioto

Good Art™
It's a house show. No one watching Raw is going to know or care.

For the past few years pretty much every time Brock is at a house show it's for a squash. It's nothing new.

it always matters, everything tells you something. Who does he squash usually ? Rusev ? Kofey Kingston ? Do they squash Reigns ? Rollins ? Wyatt ? Styles ? When you're booked in a squash match in a house show, it means you're not protected. It means you're cannon fodder.

It was around 2 minutes. He got 2 or 3 moves in right before the suplexes, so yeah. Basically a house show Brock match, just copy paste him in place of Del Rio/Sheamus/etc

it always matters, everything tells you something. Who does he squash usually ? Rusev ? Kofey Kingston ? Do they squash Reigns ? Rollins ? Wyatt ? Styles ? When you're booked in a squash match in a house show, it means you're not protected. It means you're cannon fodder.
It's a one off match at a house show. WWE won't mention it, come next week it'll be forgotten. Yeah it sucks Owens is being used for this but it's not like it happened on a live episode of Raw.

Did you see WM poster ?
The thing is they think highly of KO in a certain way, i think. They think "my god what a great old school heel. He's so good at it, so cocky and with comedy skill. He can be our big mouth who sucks in the end forever, that's perfect!'

This is like Bray

They think highly of Bray too. They think they've made their new Undertaker. They've thought that for years, and thought he can just lose to Cena constantly, lose to Taker and Kane constantly, cry after Cena beats him and his Family up to the point of begging for mercy, lose to everyone constantly, and now think he can be a transitional champ just to make Orton look good again, and none of it will or did matter because hey, he's over already right? He can lose and it won't harm him, right?

The only thing weirder than how WWE treats people they hate is how they treat people they like

orioto

Good Art™
This is like Bray

They think highly of Bray too. They think they've made their new Undertaker. They've thought that for years, and thought he can just lose to Cena constantly, lose to Taker and Kane constantly, cry after Cena beats him and his Family up to the point of begging for mercy, lose to everyone constantly, and now think he can be a transitional champ just to make Orton look good again, and none of it will or did matter because hey, he's over already right? He can lose and it won't harm him, right?

The only thing weirder than how WWE treats people they hate is how they treat people they like

I'd like too be able to say right now Owens will become champ one day by pinning clean Styles and Cena

Oh for god sakes...

Top Bottom