• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Syder

Has it ever been said why AJ has yet to do the Spinal Tap in the WWE?
I don't know.. because he's been heel most of his run now and it's a crowd-pleaser? but why is Neville allowed to do the Red Arrow? and how come Rollins despite apparently being a face for what 6 months(?) hasn't done the Phoenix Splash since 2015?
wtzgU.gif

I don't know why WWE restricts movesets so much...

I don't know.. because he's been heel most of his run now and it's a crowd-pleaser? but why is Neville allowed to do the Red Arrow? and how come Rollins despite apparently being a face for what 6 months(?) hasn't done the Phoenix Splash since 2015?
wtzgU.gif

He does 450's all the time. Plus the Red Arrow is too good a move and also too protected to be put away because he's heel especially in a division centered around the flippy shit.

I think with Seth it's more that since his return from injury he's been a lot more limited in the ring so it may be too big a risk to do it now.

He does 450's all the time. Plus the Red Arrow is too good a move and also too protected to be put away because he's heel especially in a division centered around the flippy shit.

I think with Seth it's more that since his return from injury he's been a lot more limited in the ring so it may be too big a risk to do it now.

Neville only uses the Red Arrow now to finish 'greater' threats like Gallagher at Fastlane, he doesn't use it to finish most of his matches now. He's probably the best booked Champion on the whole company at the moment.

Seth probably can't work like he used to, and it's gonna get worse and worse if he doesn't let his knee recover properly.

Syder

Seth used to do heaps of crazy shit before his injury. Like those superplex into falcon arrow things and all that.

Dude has definitely slowed down.
Seth probably can't work like he used too, and it's gonna get worse and worse if he doesn't let his knee recover properly.
You guys aren't kidding. I rewatched Seth's match with Orton at Mania 31 recently and my God, I'd almost forgot how good even Heel Rollins' matches were before his injury... He moves around like a whippet with dynamite up his bum. He's so goddamned squirrelly and athletic... Makes me sad.

You guys aren't kidding. I rewatched Seth's match with Orton at Mania 31 recently and my God, I'd almost forgot how good even Heel Rollins' matches were before his injury... He moves around like a whippet with dynamite up his bum. He's so goddamned squirrelly and athletic... Makes me sad.

Watch his 24 documentary, it's good. Back when he was just getting out of therapy dude was hesitating to do the pedigree, which probably explains why he does it in such a shitty way.

It'll probably stop being his finisher once this Trips thing is done.

Pikma

Banned
wtzgU.gif

Neville has hit the Red Arrow two times since turning heel, the narrative is that he only does it when he's pushed by a really tough opponent

Which is pretty damn smart. I wish they'd do the same with Ember Moon's finisher, her using it against jobbers makes no fucking sense

Syder

Neville has hit the Red Arrow two times since turning heel, the narrative is that he only does it when he's pushed by a really tough opponent

Which is pretty damn smart. I wish they'd do the same with Ember Moon's finisher, her using it against jobbers makes no fucking sense
I like that justification. It really paid off in the match against Gallagher. I just wish it applied to Rollins and AJ. Heels should have their movesets limited but not to the point that their matches are boring.

I like that justification. It really paid off in the match against Gallagher. I just wish it applied to Rollins and AJ. Heels should have their movesets limited but not to the point that their matches are boring.
You listening to Pikma again? That damn purple haze is in the air.

shanafan

Just got back from Raw. Being there live.. amazing show.

The craziest part of the night was watching the same crew put purple tape over the ropes for Cruiserweight matches, and then take it right now. Yep, they use purple tape to cover the ropes.

Fantomex

Sometimes i really hope most of you are just trolling. You know who you are. If Omega/Okada would have been on Raw posters would be like:

What a spot fest
That was surprisingly OK
AJ should have been in it
Here we go again with this high flying crap
They were only good at New Japan
They brought Omega over for this?
30 minutes too long

It's ok to enjoy things people. It really is. Ya'll making me wanna go full heel up in this bitch!

Pikma

Banned
JBL's criticism of 205 Live was a pleasant surprise.
That shit is scripted, you can tell because they already started to give these guys a lot more of freedom, no more rest holds, bunch of neck/head bumps that weren't there before, faster pacing overall, etc. and I gotta say it's working good enough so far.

I disagree about the gentleman duels and flower eating Alicia Foooooooox tho, I love that goofy shit

Nothing about Ember Moon makes sense

Wow Vince is actually starting to look his age

That;s such a huge moment though given how long it's been and given how much Vince probably expected to really outlive Angle at one point.

Top Bottom