• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I know I shouldn't be mad at this, but fuck it, I mad. When this shit was floated as a match at WM, nobody wanted to see it at all. Its a complete waste of a great talent who only has so many years left, and this is what we get.

I have nothing against Shane, he's been in some solid matches before, but I don't need to see him wrestle Styles simple to put himself over the talent and to give them a flimsy excuse to move Styles to RAW because thats what this is really about.

And they couldn't even give the match a decent or logical build either. This is stupid

?

The build is completely logical and has been coming for ages...

RBH

i

i

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...-including-road-warrior-almost-poking-eye-out

gun_haver

putting everything else aside about this program, AJ doesn't come off as evil he just comes off as like, weird. shane hasn't even really done anything to him. just feels like out of nowhere/overreaction.

They're never gonna get people to turn on AJ as a heel. He's too good of a performer and even when he uses heel tactics, he's just too much fun to watch in the ring.

putting everything else aside about this program, AJ doesn't come off as evil he just comes off as like, weird. shane hasn't even really done anything to him. just feels like out of nowhere/overreaction.

Its almost like it is a badly booked mess of a story that shouldnt really be happening.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What does Ziggler ever do anymore? He's not over as a face, he's definitely not over as a heel, he's never gonna be in a serious program again but he's not completely irrelevant to the point of getting fired like Swagger.

Is he just gonna be the new Kane/Henry/Show where he's around forever doing nothing?

What does Ziggler ever do anymore? He's not over as a face, he's definitely not over as a heel, he's never gonna be in a serious program again but he's not completely irrelevant to the point of getting fired like Swagger.

Is he just gonna be the new Kane/Henry/Show where he's around forever doing nothing?

This post is incredibly disrespectful to the vastly superior trio of big men.

Top Bottom