• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

FldBK7G.png

I'd love to know how much WCW paid to have Buffer announce the main event every week on Nitro, I read that he charges 5 mil per boxing card he does these days.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd love to know how much WCW paid to have Buffer announce the main event every week on Nitro, I read that he charges 5 mil per boxing card he does these days.

Pretty sure it was 100k per show. In 1998 he did almost every single Nitro and every PPV, which probably got him 6+ million a year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Put him in a singlet imo.

The jersey thing they are using just looks bad.

Zach

I should check out the state of Chris Hero when my son retires from Zelda for the night. I haven't watched NXT in foreverrrr.

Quack still sucks: Kevin Condron did a Twitter rant

@kondron
I was never paid more than $30/match while at CHIKARA.
Why do I keep that secret? It's embarrassing for sure. But embarrassing for who?
I once took credit for a CHIKARA show I produced on Reddit and received an email: "why would a heel produce our show?"
Then "company merch only" is sold, while heels are told that they can't sell merch because fans shouldn't buy from evil characters..
Hand in hand with what Ryback has argued: if you book me to be a heel then tell me heels can't sell merch, how am I supposed to earn?

Top Bottom