• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Barrage

The more Roman the better. Other guys need to improve their look/ learn how to cut promos.

And no,I'm not implying that Roman's a great promo.

RBH

YearlySecondhandAuklet.gif

Anth0ny

Reigns over Taker this Mania

Reigns over Goldberg at Slams

Reigns over Brock next year

Reigns over Cena at Slams

Reigns over Rock at the next Mania

DEMON ZACH! WHERE ARE YOU DEMON ZACH?! LU IS ON NETFLIX, DEMON ZACH! DEMON ZACH! WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING IT, DEMON ZACH!? COME ON DEMON ZACH!

ReiGun

This Macey Estrella woman looks like she hopped right out the Diva's division circa 2010. And Eric Young sounds like he survives on a diet of gravel and Newports.

Mass Effect is looking like garbage. The dead eyed, stilted, clearly reading off a script reminds me of Ryback or something.
Mass Effect: Andromeda - The Ultimate Thrillride

NXT Police Lady getting squashed by Crossberg

I cannot take Eric Young seriously like this. And his voice is totally fucked

cordy

Banned
I'll make my prediction.

WM31 - Lesnar
WM32 - HHH
WM33 - Taker
WM34 - Lesnar II
WM35 - Cena

The big question is this: who's Roman going to face after all these legends are out of the picture?

I'll make my prediction.

WM31 - Lesnar
WM32 - HHH
WM33 - Taker
WM34 - Lesnar II
WM35 - Cena

The big question is this: who's Roman going to face after all these legends are out of the picture?

Probably someone people actually like who got over organically they try to turn heel.

I'll make my prediction.

WM31 - Lesnar
WM32 - HHH
WM33 - Taker
WM34 - Lesnar II
WM35 - Cena

Himself.

The Big Dog vs The Guy vs Leakee vs The Powerhouse of The Shield

a McMahon in every corner

I'll make my prediction.

WM31 - Lesnar
WM32 - HHH
WM33 - Taker
WM34 - Lesnar II
WM35 - Cena

I just want a promo package where he looks at himself in a mirror, and his reflection's eyes glow, and he superman punches the mirror

Once in a lifetime: Roman vs......Roman

Anth0ny

I'll make my prediction.

WM31 - Lesnar
WM32 - HHH
WM33 - Taker
WM34 - Lesnar II
WM35 - Cena

Roman vs Shane

the two most over superstars in the company

Jashobeam

Shibata vs Juice is up, I really enjoyed it, felt like I was sitting in the audience because of the static camera and no commentary.

if you don't feel like watching it or cant, the winner was
Shibata

Tagyhag

So I had a question about fake Diesel/Razor.

Is it really true that Vince thought it was solely his gimmicks that were over and not the people? And that he could do it again with different people?

Cause if true, I can't imagine how up his own ass he was back then. It'd explain the dire situation of the company during that time.

Striker

Yes. And he used JR in heel mode to bolster their presence. Heel JR had some hilarious moments on commentary. Heel Cole pales in comparison.

Recall

So I had a question about fake Diesel/Razor.

Is it really true that Vince thought it was solely his gimmicks that were over and not the people? And that he could do it again with different people?

Cause if true, I can't imagine how up his own ass he was back then. It'd explain the dire situation of the company during that time.

How far up his own ass he was back then? He has always been like that and still is. Why would you think he is different now?

1992-1997 was a desperate time and a time where Vince's arrogance cost him plenty of cash. He was far too stubborn to accept Nash and Hall as threats on WCW in 96. He had no desire to admit that WCW had gotten WWF talent, especially as it was booked as a WWF invasion hence why Eric got lawyers thrown at him. Remember Vince knows best even when he doesn't.

Vince was convinced his fans were too stupid to noitice the difference. Heel JR was there to take the heat just in case it failed.

Top Bottom