• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Foggy

On the positive side of joshi news, Yuhi popped up at a Zero 1 event but details aren't known. Hopefully it means she's coming out of retirement.

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Quack still sucks: Kevin Condron did a Twitter rant

@kondron
I was never paid more than $30/match while at CHIKARA.
Why do I keep that secret? It's embarrassing for sure. But embarrassing for who?
I once took credit for a CHIKARA show I produced on Reddit and received an email: "why would a heel produce our show?"
Then "company merch only" is sold, while heels are told that they can't sell merch because fans shouldn't buy from evil characters..
Hand in hand with what Ryback has argued: if you book me to be a heel then tell me heels can't sell merch, how am I supposed to earn?
It's only a matter of time before the laborer will finally be entitled to the sweat on his brow.

DUH MELTZ has an interesting tidbit about next year's Wrestlemania...

A lot of times people talk about how there’s no long-term planning but the WrestleMania 34 main event for April 8, 2017, which obviously could change, is set for Lesnar vs. Reigns for the Universal title.

Auraela

Banned
That match is obvious for mania. Conquerer of streak vs guy who retired him. Plus brocks last mania currently with his contract

Pikma

Banned
More on Io Shiral:

Basically its them offering her a contract and its up to her if she will accept it.
But I thought they were humilliating her by forcing her to do a tryout so they could see if she had what it takes to be able to learn where the hard cam is!!!!!!

Toki767

By the time the crowd starts cheering Reigns the way they will at least somewhat cheer Cena, Reigns will already be close to retiring.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is Chris Hero's NXT gimmick that he's a fat Harlem Globetrotter? All of his wardrobe and gear choices since coming back to NXT have been so bungled.

let's be honest guys, we all knew one day The Large Canine was gonna get his win over Brok. I hope Reigns beats Taker clean as a "face" so I can stop watching before then.

Pinkie Sanchez also did a rant, saying why he's no longer in CHIKARA

@PinkieSanchez
Let's clear the air about why I'm not at Chikara. I was told after my match that because I was late I wasn't getting paid. NOT BEFORE!
Basically was conned out of $$$. $$$ that goes to clothe, feed, and supply my daughter down the drain.
I swear on my daughter I'm going to get my money back with trans included or I'm leaving Mike without his shoes next time we meet.
I take one positive from all this. I saw Mike for who he really is and it pushed me to really look out for myself in this business.

Jesus christ Quack

Juice Robinson had a nice little match with Shibata, good for him

So is every Cup match just being filmed on separate days at house shows or something?

Brock vs Roman 2 would be pretty hype.

They work really well together yeah...

I've given up on hating Reigns. In ring he's great and unlike someone like Ember Moon his character is consistent (it's just not something I think is world beating) I'll just enjoy booing him and hope he keeps this cocky asshole thing he's been doing the past couple of weeks cause I enjoy that.

Why would a rematch of the best WM main event in history make something a bad Mania?

And there you go getting way ahead of yourself again

Top Bottom