• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Nekofrog

Banned
Unless they decide to give Ellsworth his own harem anime, it's hard to see it happening.

Personally, I'd love a tag division but I doubt they pull the trigger on it.

I would actually love to see that harem stable. A group of girls who are mean and bad and don't gaf, with the dorky Ellsworth lingering in the group of beautiful women for no discernable reason other than that he's easily manipulated.

Unrelated, can anyone explain the Nexus to me? Saw the gif on Reddit of them taking apart raw, but what was the angle? Were they just a bunch of low card talents that got together to flex muscle in numbers? Were they legitimately good? I was lapsed during it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would actually love to see that harem stable. A group of girls who are mean and bad and don't gaf, with the dorky Ellsworth lingering in the group of beautiful women for no discernable reason other than that he's easily manipulated.

Unrelated, can anyone explain the Nexus to me? Saw the gif on Reddit of them taking apart raw, but what was the angle? Were they just a bunch of low card talents that guy together to flex muscle in numbers? Were they legitimately good? I was lapsed during it
They did this gimmick with an even bigger nerd about half a decade ago.

Unrelated, can anyone explain the Nexus to me? Saw the gif on Reddit of them taking apart raw, but what was the angle? Were they just a bunch of low card talents that got together to flex muscle in numbers? Were they legitimately good? I was lapsed during it
The Nexus were all the competitors during the season one of NXT when it was more of a competition show. Barrett won season 1 which got him a WWE contract, so he got the other competitors to invade WWE to force WWE to give them their contracts. Their debut was them destroying the Raw set, and over the next while they would repeatedly attack WWE superstars and authority figures.

It was one of the best angles WWE had done in years until lolcenawins

So what good space type games are coming out this year (PS4)?

Rq9zqLP.gif

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 3/13:

8pm: 3.176
9pm: 3.323
10pm: 3.197

Avg: 3.232

The oddest thing was that female viewership increased every hour and peaked in the third hour.

Wonder why?

Menome

Current local time, WrassleGAF.

New woman trainee on NXT this week. Can't tell if she's really jacked, or if she just looks that way because Nikki Cross is half her size.

Zach

Zachbronie has time for MemeXT but not LU.
I haven't finished the episode yet. And it's the first one I've watched in forever because you guys kept talking about Ohno's svelte bod.

And I added Lucha Underground to my Netflix this morn. Soon.

(-ish.)

rrc1594

What going on my fellow gaffers what's going on with WWE and NXT? I haven't been watching or really coming into this thread cuz TBH my interest has been at a all-time low.

Current local time, WrassleGAF.

New woman trainee on NXT this week. Can't tell if she's really jacked, or if she just looks that way because Nikki Cross is half her size.

Katya Kavaleva? Yeah, she's like 6'5", posted about her getting a try out back in I think December, they have other women who are close to six foot or a bit over but she's going to pretty much be a giant of the division if she gets signed and makes it to NXT TV and not only that she has a "marketable look" to go along with it. Don't know how I feel about the prospect of the women's divisions become a land of giants compared to a fair portion of women they have being average height or shorter.

Was Cena's surprise return known to Papa Meltz and co. or was it a total surprise for everyone?

If I remember rightly, the sheets originally knew the injury would have him back around rumble, but everyone got worked by WWE's "He's SUUUUUPER injured" story

Dirt sheets...in 2008
Persona 4 and its perfectly tedious dungeon design and homophobe Yosuke that they force you to be best buds with.
Hah Beef, you crack me up.
Good game though, I'm sure 5 will trounce it.
I mean, he's a dumb high schooler who lives in the country. Not everyone can be Good Guy Glen from the start, Friend Owl.

Katya Kavaleva? Yeah, she's like 6'5", posted about her getting a try out back in I think December, they have other women who are close to six foot or a bit over but she's going to pretty much be a giant of the division if she gets signed and makes it to NXT TV and not only that she has a "marketable look" to go along with it. Don't know how I feel about the prospect of the women's divisions become a land of giants compared to a fair portion of women they have being average height or shorter.

Noup. Macey Estrella.

uVX4rVRx.jpg

Zach

I'm glad I didn't know. It was an A+ moment, sister.

I just made my non-fan son watch it and he thought it was mildly exciting so it must be great.

Was Cena's surprise return known to Papa Meltz and co. or was it a total surprise for everyone?
Maybe it was someone else but I could have sworn it was a shock for everyone but a few choice people plus the guys already in the ring. I think Cena drove to the city it was in instead of taking a plane there and stayed in the car until it was time for him to go out.

I might be wrong though.

Top Bottom