• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

Maybe it was someone else but I could have sworn it was a shock for everyone but a few choice people plus the guys already in the ring. I think Cena drove to the city it was in instead of taking a plane there and stayed in the car until it was time for him to go out.

I might be wrong though.
Hmmm. I may have to look into it for funsies.

Zach

Sounds like no one knew. Ceno pulled everyone's leg, sulking around saying he probably wouldn't be back in time for Manio and then BAM BACK FOR THE RAMBLE.

Fun times.

Menome

Zach on a date:

LADY: "So what do you do for fun?"

ZACH: "I research the backstories of surprise wrestling returns"

Sounds like a perfect date, take me out to dinner sometime.

Maybe it was someone else but I could have sworn it was a shock for everyone but a few choice people plus the guys already in the ring. I think Cena drove to the city it was in instead of taking a plane there and stayed in the car until it was time for him to go out.

I might be wrong though.

You're correct. They thought he could be a surprise, but day of nobody out of the company and veryyyyyyyy few in the company knew he was there.

ed: lol Dave said on Observer Radio today that WWE thought Bryan would get booed after WM 30 because he wasn't an underdog anymore and he has a hot wife

klonere

Banned
Shoutout to my boy Fox

FbW6IUA.gif

Watching a Gallows and Anderson match from 2014. Anderson is in such better shape and it's not like he was in bad shape then. Also noticing Gallows working a lot differently.

Menome

The joke is that the guy in the thumbnail looks like KO.

I think

Oh, okay. I'm on my phone, so no thumbnails or any picture in the article on the mobile site.

Seeing as we're on the subject of KO being bad: Has there been any update on the footage from last week? Was it confirmed to be Owens and if so, has it been addressed by him/the promoter?

Oh, okay. I'm on my phone, so no thumbnails or any picture in the article on the mobile site.

Seeing as we're on the subject of KO being bad: Has there been any update on the footage from last week? Was it confirmed to be Owens and if so, has it been addressed by him/the promoter?
Nothing yet.

jinny's new theme is garbage, i hate this music situation already

Bea Priestly is doing the hogan mirror spot, wat

her new music is p generic too, i dunno why she changed it, she has a perfectly good theme from wcpw

jinny (mostly) squashes Bea.

Bea is getting p decent, and I mean that as more of a compliment than it sounds

While I'm chatting women's wrestling, the Jinny vs Rhia O Reilly match at the next Rev Pro cockpit show (that made me buy a ticket) is off. Rhia fractured her ankle at the XWA Ibushi show (in the first move of the match, then proceeded to have a long + hard hitting No DQ match)

Replacement is A+
C7B2l9VWYAAyLHD.jpg:small

the new power couple theme is slightly less awful

And Matt Riddle comes out to Regulate anyway, rendering this whole music thing moot (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I cannot wait to see what this is.
“Southpaw Regional Wrestling is a concept of this … basically 1980s southern regional wrestling promotion or territory, and it’s a lot of stuff that the guys have been doing for years backstage to entertain each other. I know my character in particular has been an ongoing thing for the better part of a decade.

It was really us getting to kind of take the gloves off and use our… comedic style, if there is one. You’ll get the chance to judge for yourself, but you’ll see a lot of people step outside of the realm of what you’ve seen them do, character-wise, and as in-ring performers as a part of WWE. So it’s kind of a chance for everybody to let their hair down. I didn’t get to because I don’t have any, but everybody else. And we had a blast doing it, man. That thing drops tomorrow. I just watched the teaser myself, I was trying to get them to shoot me a link but they won’t do it.”
http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/galler...terview-karl-anderson-wwe-raw-tag-team-031617

Riddle vs TK Cooper was v good, recommend checking it out.

I will be very happy if the power couple/trip get an EVOLVE run. Especially if TK + Dahlia don't get back into the UK after the visa runs out, so I can keep watching them.

I should be finishing up an article which due date is today but my procrastination senses trigger every time I'm writing something down.

Help me wrasslegaf.

somedevil

Smackdown Viewership was 2.638 down 100,000 viewers.

The big winner was Rachel Maddow whose saying she had Trump's "tax returns" got her 18-49 from .38 to a 1.00 and viewership from 2.896 to 4.130.

Top Bottom