• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Syder

C7FG5CjXUAAeNas.jpg

imBask

Banned
Horizon puts games like ME:A to shame, they have no excuses to make trash like this anymore

kinda like how RAW is put to shame by Breaking Bad House of Cards Hell's Kitchen Fox News anything on TV really

Syder

Andromeda is the exact same quality as the previous instalments in the series and yet people are going nuts. So nuts that I can only believe it comes from repressing the realisation that they played three long, bad games and thought they were good.

Oops, it came out all BioWare.

Andromeda is the exact same quality as the previous instalments in the series and yet people are going nuts. So nuts that I can only believe it comes from repressing the realisation that they played three long, bad games and thought they were good.

Syder, don't make me start shootin'.

Anth0ny

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but... yeah. I struggled through Mass Effect 1 and 2 and they were the absolute shits.

I think everyone was really forgiving of some of these big, western AAA new IPs from the PS3 and 360 gen. Stuff like Gears, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Ass Creed.... hell even GTA4.

Anth0ny

I liked 1 more than 2

but by the end of my boring ass 30 hours with 2 there was no way I could go on with 3 after all the shit I heard about it

I think 2 is on a league of it's own and it's amazing, and there's no Mako bullshit so it's great, and I love all the characters and you guys suck!

ME:A looks like shit, tho

Mass Effect 2 is amazing and I will shoot the single on anyone who says otherwise.

*shoots the single on Anth0ny*
I would advise against it.
giphy.gif

Actually, I very much enjoyed the ME trilogy. I imagine 1's a bit of a slog to play through now, gameplay wise.
hahahahaha. I saw people justifying the screenshot of that by saying she was handing someone the gun.

Syder

Syder, don't make me start shootin'.
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but... yeah. I struggled through Mass Effect 1 and 2 and they were the absolute shits.

I think everyone was really forgiving of some of these big, western AAA new IPs from the PS3 and 360 gen. Stuff like Gears, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Ass Creed.... hell even GTA4.
Don't get me wrong. I played through 1 & 2 and enjoyed them a lot at the time, I probably would've ranked them both highly on GOTY lists, but looking back, I'd never want to touch them ever again.

IMO, BioWare haven't made anything as good as Dragon Age: Origins since 2009. That's pretty sad.

Top Bottom