• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Scooby Doo gimmick turning out worse than Blue's wrestling newsletter
INAmdo7.gif

Woooooow, the whistle + stealth attack combo in Horizon Zero Dawn is totally whack. It's like if every Hogan match ended with him sneaking behind his opponent and immediately delivering a leg drop in the first 20 seconds.

Menome

Well he has called other wrestlers the F word during angle's before. Not that F word the other one.

Future endeavoured?

I know the real answer.

Woooooow, the whistle + stealth attack combo in Horizon Zero Dawn is totally whack. It's like if every Hogan match ended with him sneaking behind his opponent and immediately delivering a leg drop in the first 20 seconds.

I don't know how far in you are, but there's ways that won't work later on.

Adree

I believe you will find that is two words, friend!

Only about 4 hours, but I'm surprised that it's basically a one hit kill + works on one robot on a time + has insane range. I assumed it won't work on the robodinos that are tens of feet tall, but so far it definitely seems broken.

Pretty quickly it doesn't do enough damage to do more than take off a chunk of health. A few enemy types have abilities that let them detect anything around them as well. However if you want to spend most of the game being a sneaky shit you can work towards the purple stealth armor and put +stealth sockets in and be very very hard to keep track of, especially with the talent that lets you run without making noise.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Even with the genuine WM classics that are Bret/Owen and Razor/HBK, this show is DOG SHIT. Everything that isn't those two matches are as shitty as you can get. To the point where a show with two classic matches is probably in the bottom 5 WMs of all time.
Whose mans

Top Bottom