• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
Stone Cold!!!!!!!!!!!! Stone Cold!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_omtr3ynhsa1s05wxzo1_400.gif

I can't fathom how people believe the earth is flat.

Seeing the curvature of the earth from sub-orbital ranges can send people a bit crazy and this has been documented for so many decades. Not to mention gravitational and aeronautical physics.

Its just, I don't understand.

Fox318

Seeing the curvature of the earth from sub-orbital ranges can send people a bit crazy and this has been documented for so many decades. Not to mention gravitational and aeronautical physics.

We live in a society where people can now more than ever pick and choose their echo chamber to get their news as well as encouragement for having false beliefs.

Syder

It's tied to being both religious and stupid.

Carnby

s. A caller in an interview asked him what he thought about his "desirability" in the gay community, and AJ, a devout Christian and all around Good Ol' Boy, responded with:

The gay community!!!?

That just sounds like he was surprised by the question. That doesn't make him homophobic.

jmdajr

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but... yeah. I struggled through Mass Effect 1 and 2 and they were the absolute shits.

I think everyone was really forgiving of some of these big, western AAA new IPs from the PS3 and 360 gen. Stuff like Gears, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Ass Creed.... hell even GTA4.
Gears is awesome. Still fun to play.

Pikma

Banned
We all believe in something others think is stupid. Like, OwensIsNow legit thinks Santa, Wrestling and the Devil are all real

Top Bottom