• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

DMczaf

BTW, tonight was one of the greatest NCAA wrestling tournaments ever.

Probably saw like 3-4 future WWE stars tonight.

shoot

Getting worked into a shoot over relationship stuff.

Why can't Omega and Ibushi just get together so I can live vicariously through that instead of dealing with this perpetual nightmare.

Scott Hall was jacked to hell when he was the Diamond Studd. Early 90s WWE probably told him to cut the juice when they signed him.

Also El Gigante sold like a mother fucker.

Noup. Macey Estrella.

uVX4rVRx.jpg
D'oh! I didn't read that right.

To the moon
ThickSilkyBobwhite.gif

I hope she's kept down there for at least two more years.

Pikma

Banned
Oh god I shouldn't have kept checking Macey's instagram, there's a picture of her daughter sporting a blackface for a halloween costume

Welp

Adree

Oh god I shouldn't have kept checking Macey's instagram, there's a picture of her daughter sporting a blackface for a halloween costume

Welp

Cosplaying as this it seems

NmI7xFy.png

WWE really should manage social media of new recruits or at least train them better.

Shit I did.

Ok that was what I last watched. I didn't remember, I am old.

Be sure to watch Naito vs Elgin (New Beginning in Osaka) Zack Sabre Jr vs Shibata, Tiger Mask W vs Okada (Anniversary show), Shibata vs Suzuki and Ishii vs Omega (New Japan Cup) before you cancel.

Getting use out of my free wwe network month.

Does NJPW have a free month?

I like this roswe ad. /

Don't think so. They do put free matches up every now and then though. Not sure how long they remain free

Recall

Don't think NJPW offers a free month, friend.

In fact something you should keep in mind is they charge on the 1st of each month. So don't sign up on the 25th or whatever.

Yeah and you don't get to use it for the rest of the month, as the cancel/withdraw option is actually account deletion.

Pikma

Banned
Getting use out of my free wwe network month.

Does NJPW have a free month?

I like this roswe ad. /
NJPW World is such an anti-consumer bullshit platform that instead of giving you a month for free they take days off your first month sub (if you happen to not subscribe on the 1st of any given month), too bad their content is so so good because otherwise I wouldn't even bother.

If you subscribe today, for example, you'll have to renew your sub on April 1st. Even if you subscribe on the fucking 30th, you'd have to resub the next day.

Foggy

NJPW World is such an anti-consumer bullshit platform that instead of giving you a month for free they take days off your first month sub (if you happen to not subscribe on the 1st of any given month), too bad their content is so so good because otherwise I wouldn't even bother.

If you subscribe today, for example, you'll have to renew your sub on April 1st. Even if you subscribe on the fucking 30th, you'd have to resub the next day.

Baka gaijin

Raw64life

http://rajah.com/node/55261

-- According to a report by Sportskeeda, WWE officials are "unhappy" with Alexa Bliss due to her in-ring work and her lack of chemistry with everyone except Becky Lynch.

-- The report goes on to state that while officials are fine with her mic work, they are forced to pair Bliss with Lynch whenever possible and ultimately management end up crediting Becky with their "passable" matches.

-- Bliss' most recent match on Smackdown against veteran Mickie James reportedly drew the ire of some people who felt the match did not go over well at all.

Maybe because she's not and has never been a good wrestler? Should've thought about that before giving her the title twice. But Kevin Dunn doesn't like Becky's accent so we can't have that.

I gotta buy Yakuza 0 sometime soon. Do the Yakuza games ever go on sale on PSN?

I've been checking Amazon for a Yakuza 0 sale the last few days. It came out the same week as RE7 and GR2. GR2? $45. RE7? $39.99. Yakuza? Still full price :\

Pikma

Banned
http://rajah.com/node/55261

Maybe because she's not and has never been a good wrestler? Should've thought about that before giving her the title twice. But Kevin Dunn doesn't like Becky's accent so we can't have that.

I've been checking Amazon for a Yakuza 0 sale the last few days. It came out the same week as RE7 and GR2. GR2? $45. RE7? $39.99. Yakuza? Still full price :
This rumor is not true, the site it comes from is apparently garbage clickbait/made up shit

A guy with actual known sources dismissed it too

Here: https://mobile.twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/842485071311491074

Top Bottom