• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Just learned about that time Marty Jannety accidentally broke a jobbers neck with the Rocker Dropper on TV.

Ouch. Surprised that clip made it to TV too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In a shocking turn of events, wrestling fans are old.

I'm pretty sure a significant part of the wrestling demographic (e.g. smarks) are roughly ~30 because they're fans who watched as kids/teens in either early 90s or Attitude Era and then lapsed the entire 2000s and came back when the Network made it far easier to actually follow the part of the product where stuff happens (and also now too old to care whether people give them shit for watching wrestling).

Zach

If I may shoot for a moment, children: if you became a fan of sports-entertainment post-2001, you are a blight to humanity. You have no excuse and should be ashamed!

Note: Menome is the exception. He is still my third favorite poster, is handsome, and has many friends.

atomsk

Party Pooper
1209390.jpg

Heroman

Banned
If I may shoot for a moment, children: if you became a fan of sports-entertainment post-2001, you are a blight to humanity. You have no excuse and should be ashamed!

Note: Menome is the exception. He is still my third favorite poster, is handsome, and has many friends.
It your, the old people, fault that pro wrestling had became sports entertainment and reason why it's bad.

oo7

So what's the verdict? Is that Maddox, guy is married with 2 kids. Whut a douuuche if it is. If it's Paige does the movie get canned? WWE finally release her?

WWE BE A STAR

Caderfix

I was born in 1992 AND became a child pro-wrestling fan
mark
before 2001. Did you accept the fact I'm the Chosen One yet?

Kaladin

I'm going to this tomorrow night:

16997728_740281662819401_2937298162878272689_n.jpg

NWA Southeastern is coming BACK to Pavo, Ga this Saturday evening (March 18th) to the Peacock Center!

NWA Southeastern presents "Battlegrounds"!!

"The Weapon of Sass Destruction" Effy Gibbes (current NWA Deep South Heavyweight Champion) will hold a special edition of "Effy's World" to make some marketing announcements and will also have "Flash-n-Cash" Hayden Price as a special Guest.

The Punkadelics (current NWA Deep South Tag Team Champions) will defend their titles against "Re-Genesis"!

Lady battles Lady as we see Aria Blake square off against Roxy Riot!!

"The Pop Star" Johnny Romano (current NWA Deep South Cruiserweight Champion) will hold another installment of his "Pop Shop" with special guest "Bred 4 War"!

Aiden Knight of "Knightmare Syndicate" will face off against Fatality of "Bred 4 War" for the #1 contenders spot for the NWA Deep South Cruiserweight Title.

Also appearing: The Hardway Brother's, "The Evolution" Landen Lashley, "Da #1 Stunna" Dark Rage and many more.....

Lothar

Banned
I don't understand how you could be a wrestling fan if you started watching after the Monday Night Wars. WWE 2001-now is like the final seasons of Dexter and Walking Dead where it used to be good and now we're just stuck out of habit.

Kaladin

I don't understand how you could be a wrestling fan if you started watching after the Monday Night Wars. WWE 2001-now is like the final seasons of Dexter and Walking Dead where it used to be good and now we're just stuck out of habit.

People liked Family Guy when it came back.

Dexter you at least got to watch die and it was hilarious when it finally did

Walking Dead will go on until the creators are sick of counting money

Top Bottom