• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Kaladin

I saw a commercial on the Network last night and it's killing me that I can't find it on Youtube.

Bayley did a Snickers commercial where she used hug and hugging as a replacement for curse words in a fit of rage.

I've only seen this on the Network and I can't find it on Youtube.

It was what heel Bayley should be if that ever happens.

C7IsA7AXQAAmx0F.jpg:small

SHOOT!

Why is this Southpaw thing in YouTube instead of the Network. And why would they release it all at once?

Seems like someone internally wasn't all that confident in it.

Probably because it was a side project that some of the guys cooked up and had no reason to put on the network, sort of like Wodd's Youtube channel.

I saw a commercial on the Network last night and it's killing me that I can't find it on Youtube.

Bayley did a Snickers commercial where she used hug and hugging as a replacement for curse words in a fit of rage.

I've only seen this on the Network and I can't find it on Youtube.

It was what heel Bayley should be if that ever happens.

It was posted in this thread several pages back :)

Edit nevermind

Hasney

The leaked shit will see who is thristy or not. Paige
has had nudes and a sex tape leaked
must feel like shit. Hate stuff like this.

Yeah, I was kinda dancing around it so no-one would know what to search for if they didn't hear about it. But that's dumb, it's the internet, word will get out anyway.

I think its Fandanger.

Fandango!

Yeah, I worked it out eventually! Johnny Curtis is so fucking money in every role he gets. Oh well, no point in crying over spilled milk

Johnny+curtis_ea93d3_5214763.gif

I wonder when will the open world games fad end

Hopefully just after the linear corridor game fad.

Probably because it was a side project that some of the guys cooked up and had no reason to put on the network, sort of like Wodd's Youtube channel.

And it's also paid-for content by KFC. Still, with enough buzz, I think we could get a full season of longer episodes.. Hopefully anyway.

Could've sworn that stuff was all rumored a long time ago, probably bullshit.

Damn it, I got hyped for Big Bart vs Sea Creature.

Fun wee series though, even if it was just an ad for KFC.

For some reason, I'm probably being stupid, but I can't work out who Chet is. WHO DAT?

Fandango, took me until the third one to figure it out.

This made me miss wrasslin' character gimmicks that were beyond the vanilla shit we mostly get now. I LOL'd at Tex's continued deteriorating state. I wanna see if Big Bartholomew saves his family's farm from that monster dammit!

Beefy

Yeah, I was kinda dancing around it so no-one would know what to search for if they didn't hear about it. But that's dumb, it's the internet, word will get out anyway.

Yeah, it's everywhere now sadly.
---------------------------

Anyways who will Balor face at Mania?

Watched the first episode of Southpaw, that's some funny shit. I legit want that shirt. It feels like some shit Cena made them do to get more stuff into his acting portfolio, tho.

Jamie OD

Watched the first episode of Southpaw, that's some funny shit. I legit want that shirt. It feels like some shit Cena made them do to get more stuff into his acting portfolio, tho.

They did more videos than I thought they would. When I read it was going to be YouTube related I figured it was only going to be one 5 minute long video. Instead it's four 5 minute long videos! Also they probably only exist because of the KFC ad in the middle but I don't mind that because it was still funny. I'm now in the mood to look through some World Class shows on the Network.

jmdajr

At least he gave guys like Luke Gallows the rub. I think they had a great time making this.

Caderfix

I miss KFC. I also miss red meat, sure, but KFC is as delicious as it is bad for you.

Thankfully WWEs horrible ads, specially Enzo's fetish for chicken, helped me to stay away.

Caderfix

Seth should create an "EPICCC ��" championship and have both Bronx and OwensIsNow fight for it on pre-shows until they are old enough to understand that titles shots don't fall from the sky, you need to earn them.

EDIT: Except if we're talking about John Cena. Because he's John Cena. Recognize.

Top Bottom