• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Lothar

Banned
So I've been posting on the internet about wrestling longer than some people here have been alive. Wow. That's something.

35 here too.

shanafan

I ran a WWF Title Histories webpage back on Geocities back in the 90s. I edited the HTML with AOLPress.

I first called it "Breakdown on the Web" then I called it "Hell in a Cell on the Web".

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You realize there are more full time stars on the card than part time this year, right? Even if you don't count the women and count Jericho as part time.

Jericho definitely does not count as part time - when he is there he works the full schedule. He just isn't always under contract.

220px-Brad_Maddox_April_2014.jpg

oh my fucking god

Deadline said:
Richard Dormer (Game of Thrones, Fortitude) has been cast as the lead in Rellik, a BBC and Cinemax thriller limited series. Also cast is Jodi Balfour (The Crown, Quarry). Written by Harry and Jack Williams (The Missing, Liar) Rellik (killer spelled backwards) tells the story of a serial killer in reverse. The perpetrator is caught before the drama moves backwards in time to the very beginning – the crime itself. The search for the killer provides the backbone of the story but the damaged and disfigured Met detective Gabriel Markham (Dormer) is at its center.

TNA was a trend starter

Zach

This needs to be used more often in this thread.

Fortunately it won't be for my birthday for a while. 37 in January, part-time and still carrying my own damn bags
so none of you young'uns can shit in them.

My favorite user of all tiiiiime, daddeh, is 36?!

Even though it is a match 3 game, WWE Champions is the best WWE game since All Stars

We heard you the first time, dild.

So, bjork and i are the oldest? Zach are you 40?

How old are you jerks? I'm a babby. (32.)

Southpaw mildly amused me or half an hour. Mr Macelroy (sp?) is the goat, not to mention his secret plan. Breeze should just drop his gimmick and become the banker at this point.

Any idea who the Two Surf Dudes were?

Shame it's basically just a KFC ad. I'm sure it would make a good network show though, especially if they put some comedy matches in there.

In other news i'm a ripe 37. I'll never get a push unless I go full DDP.

If my second favorite user of all time 31GhostsIV found something worthwhile in Southpaw then I will, too!

It's not all good, but definitely has its moments. More entertaining than three hours of Raw at least.

Wait.. second best? Dat Zach heel turn...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Southpaw mildly amused me or half an hour. Mr Macelroy (sp?) is the goat, not to mention his secret plan. Breeze should just drop his gimmick and become the banker at this point.

Any idea who the Two Surf Dudes were?

Shame it's basically just a KFC ad. I'm sure it would make a good network show though, especially if they put some comedy matches in there.

In other news i'm a ripe 37. I'll never get a push unless I go full DDP.

I thought for a hot second that they were the Ascension.

Top Bottom